Chef and Cook June 2017

Amy86

Hi guys ,  my employer had applied for nomination in 30 jun 2017 . TRT Scheme for a position of cook and visa had applied on the same day. We have heard nothing since then. I have seen many MA updates on their website, that government has been cancelling high number of permanent visa application even that meets all the legisltion and requirements. Can anyone tell me what are the supporting documents for nomination application.how much income has to be shown in recent BAS ? THANK YOU

3 minutes ago, Sasaram said:

Hi guys ,  my employer had applied for nomination in 30 jun 2017 . TRT Scheme for a position of cook and visa had applied on the same day. We have heard nothing since then. I have seen many MA updates on their website, that government has been cancelling high number of permanent visa application even that meets all the legisltion and requirements. Can anyone tell me what are the supporting documents for nomination application.how much income has to be shown in recent BAS ? THANK YOU

Ma MA updated all the BAS,profit and lost and bank statements. 

Thank you Amy. We have been updating the documents you have mentioned.P & L  show in loss because we did invest more than we made in year 15/16 and 16/17 . The recent BAS  is also not very good because last three moths were so quiet for business. And tax return lodgemet is also in negative figure for  last financial year. If you guys have, is there anything esle you can think of that supports my nomination application. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Sasaram said:

Thank you Amy. We have been updating the documents you have mentioned.P & L  show in loss because we did invest more than we made in year 15/16 and 16/17 . The recent BAS  is also not very good because last three moths were so quiet for business. And tax return lodgemet is also in negative figure for  last financial year. If you guys have, is there anything esle you can think of that supports my nomination application. Thank you.

Sorry... I don't know.

Do you have a MA? She/He should be able to help you with this matter. ????

9 hours ago, Sasaram said:

Don’t show the business running in loss it may affect the application.

tell your boss to amend the Profit and loss and  show them in profit at least till you get your visa.

your company tax agent will help you out, and talk to your MA first.

7 hours ago, Siddu said:

tell your boss to amend the Profit and loss and  show them in profit at least till you get your visa.

errrr surely the ony way to show the business in profit is if it actually IS making a profit. 

#>{ idea of amending the profit and loss account to show a profit sounds rather like fraud, or at the very least "creative accounting". No wonder visas are being refused if that sort of thing is going o!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Siddu said:

I don't recommend this, otherwise you're not only not get the visa, but also the 10 years ban with PIC 4020.

2 minutes ago, ring3018 said:

I don't recommend this, otherwise you're not only not get the visa, but also the 10 years ban with PIC 4020.

Why I told this is most of the dodge bosses showing their business in loss to avoid the taxes , even though their are getting profits.

thats directly affect the visa applicant 

i might be wrong ..but better to consulting MA would be the best option 

Just now, Siddu said:

Why I told this is most of the dodge bosses showing their business in loss to avoid the taxes , even though their are getting profits.

thats directly affect the visa applicant 

i might be wrong ..but better to consulting MA would be the best option 

In the end, you're the one who bears the consequences, not them.

My MA called me this evening. Nomination & Visa approved today. I will update my time line on the sheet.

Chef 186 TRT 2pp

High Risk

Nomination & Visa applied 7/6/2017

Both granted 17/4/2018 

My MA asked more documents from my boss like I posted before. He needs to update as much as possible, but finally no additional documents required. 

Good luck to you guys. Hope you guys will get PR soon.

Edited by Skizziks
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skizziks said:

My MA called me this evening. Nomination & Visa approved today. I will update my time line on the sheet.

Chef 186 TRT 2pp

High Risk

Both granted 17/4/2017 

My MA asked more documents from my boss like I posted before. He needs to update as much as possible, but finally no additional documents required. 

Congratulations ?....happy to see some grants for hospitality...hope to see mine too...enjoy pr life ?

1 hour ago, Skizziks said:

Chef 186 TRT 2pp

High Risk

Both granted 17/4/2017 

Finally a Chef....

Yes,yes,yes.... I'm so happy for you!! 

Finger crossed ??for everyone... ??

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sandee said:

I have got PR

Cook 186 TRT

nomination and visa applied 17/6/2017

both approved on 21/4/2018

Hope you will get your PR soon

all the best

Wow wow wow....????

I'm extremely happy for you...

Congratulations and good luck for everything...?

11 hours ago, Amy86 said:

Wow wow wow....????

Thank you 

11 hours ago, Amy86 said:

Wow wow wow....????

• Like 1