Contract administrator (511111)

khan010

Hi, 

my husband has applied. We are offshore. 

nomination sent Dec 2016

RCB approved Feb 2017

visa application sent May 2017

case officer assigned Feb 2018, requested medicals and further info

Nomination approved and granted 4th April 2018

just waiting for visa approval now. 

• Like 1

Hi, 
nomination sent Dec 2016
RCB approved Feb 2017
Good to hear your news. This give positive vibes.
Any idea how long visa will take from now ?

Hi, 
nomination sent Dec 2016
RCB approved Feb 2017
Also one thing.. did they ask for medical again?

Hi,

Immigration asked us to do medicals in Feb 2018 this year we only did it once.The company that is sponsoring us is a small family run business.

Before we left Adelaide my husband had previously worked for them for 3 years, work was offered to the Australian market, but no body wanted to do the work or had enough relevant experience (it is in the cleaning sector), hence why they looked at the avenue of sponsorship with hubbie.

We have waited so long for this, and still have no idea when our visa application will get approved. it's worrying as the nomination approval states we have to start work at latest 6 months from the date of the nomination approval date. With no approval yet on our visa application we are loosing time, as we would need to arrange house sale, move overseas etc.

• Like 1

Hi,
Immigration asked us to do medicals in Feb 2018 this year we only did it once.The company that is sponsoring us is a small family run business.
Before we left Adelaide my husband had previously worked for them for 3 years, work was offered to the Australian market, but no body wanted to do the work or had enough relevant experience (it is in the cleaning sector), hence why they looked at the avenue of sponsorship with hubbie.
We have waited so long for this, and still have no idea when our visa application will get approved. it's worrying as the nomination approval states we have to start work at latest 6 months from the date of the nomination approval date. With no approval yet on our visa application we are loosing time, as we would need to arrange house sale, move overseas etc.
Thank you very much Prema for replying back to us and being in touch. I'm glad I met two people who have applied as contract administrator.
My best wishes to your family. Someone told me I should not take very long for visa process now is nomination is the biggest hurdle in the entire process.
I am not able to understand what is the government up to. Why can't the speed up the process where as they are charging so much money.
Let's hope for the best for everyone fingers crossed.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...