457 Childcare sponsorship Jobs

Hi guys.. hope to seek some advice here about the skilled occupation Child care centre manager. The requirement is a diploma/bachelors in early childhood. 

I have a bachelors in an irrelevant sector (finance), and planning to do a masters in teaching (early childhood). Would this masters meet the education skills requirement?

The masters program is approved by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) as an early childhood teaching qualification in Australia.

Another bachelors would take up too many years.. and the most mentioned in this forum is certificate, diploma and ocassionally, bachelors. Dont seem to have much information on masters.

hope anyone here could give me some insight pls. Thank you!

Hi guys.. hope to seek some advice here about the skilled occupation Child care centre manager. The requirement is a diploma/bachelors in early childhood. 

I have a bachelors in an irrelevant sector (finance), and planning to do a masters in teaching (early childhood). Would this masters meet the education skills requirement?

The masters program is approved by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) as an early childhood teaching qualification in Australia.

Another bachelors would take up too many years.. and the most mentioned in this forum is certificate, diploma and ocassionally, bachelors. Dont seem to have much information on masters.

hope anyone here could give me some insight pls. Thank you!

Yes if you have a Bachelor or Master degree equivalent in Australia and Acecqa approved than you are able to get sponsor as a child care centre manager. No Problem but still you get a advice from Migration Agent. Thanks[emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

7 hours ago, VERYSTORMY said:

Please posting the same question all over the forum. It doesn't help getting an answer. It just annoys people. I have removed all the others and submitted this as a new thread. 

Apologies for that. Thanks for helping me to submit it as a new thread!

6 hours ago, sam777 said:

Yes if you have a Bachelor or Master degree equivalent in Australia and Acecqa approved than you are able to get sponsor as a child care centre manager. No Problem but still you get a advice from Migration Agent. Thanksemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Ah okay.. thanks for the assurance. I have asked a few migration agents, TRA and the university couple of days ago. They havent responded. Hence, i thought i would like to seek some views here while waiting for their replies.

if anyone else begs to differ, would appreciate some replies too! 

5 hours ago, Sammy1 said:

I am guessing that you already work as a manager of a child care centre and have the relevant experience?

actually i do not. I did casual jobs in this sector before , but i believe it is not considered relevant in the visa requirement context.

i am planning to take a masters, and have to seek employment in order to gain relevant experience. Ah.. the requirements are getting tougher with times.

Edited by triciatan
Edits

2 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

You can not apply under the 457 as it no longer exists.

You will need to apply under the new 482 TSS visa. Under the rules of the new TSS visa, you will need at least 2 years of relevant fulltime experience, as qualifications alone will not suffice.

I believe its under 485 instead? Post study visa.. pls correct me if i am wrong..