Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Recognised Graduate visa And health assessment

Recommended Posts

Hello there,

My brother lives in Malaysia as a student visa. he is from Bangladesh. he wants to apply for Recognised Graduate visa 476. but he want to do his medical 1st so he done the health assessment form online to get a HAP ID to do medical. in that My Health Declarations form usual country of residency is it Malaysia or Bangladesh and residential address what he will put Bangladesh address or Malaysian address.. 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now