PARTNER COMBINED U309/BC100

Hello

I would like to thank everyone here who was so supportive to my visa application process. I got an email last night saying that my Partner Combined 309/100 is ready for grant. Yes, its taken just 4 months and to think I did not really know what the heck I was doing!!! ( Applied myself online)

Because I applied offshore,  I have to leave Australia where am currently on a visitor's visa.

Thank God I can go to New Zealand and no need to go back to Europe. My question is has anyone done this before? How did you manage it? Happy to go to NZ for a few days.

Also, I applied for the PV based on the fact that we had been in a defect relationship for over 3 years with solid evidence.

Anyone know how I can apply for my Permanent visa (100)? Or at least when can I start this process after the 309 is granted?

Thank you

Elida

People generally book an overseas trip for a few nights. Then inform immigration of their planned dates of travel. 

Re the 309/100 you said the 'combined' visa has been granted. Bit unsure if you mean only the 309 or if you also got the 100. What does your visa grant say? 

Thank you for your prompt response. Really appreciate it.

TITLE OF EMAIL FROM CO- A Partner Combined (Full Fee) (UF309/BC 100)

This is what he wrote word for word;

Please note that your Partner subclass 309/100 visa is now ready to be granted.

As you are aware, you must depart Australia for this visa to be granted. You do not need to travel all the way back to Europe and could remain in the region.

I would suggest you leave Australia for at least 3 days, during the week and not on public holidays where the Australian Embassy in Madrid is closed, refer to:

Thanks

Elida

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To be technically correct, an 820 must be granted first (or the corresponding 801 application is invalid) and if the applicant qualifies the delegate should immediately proceed to grant an 801. Delegates to not always burden applicants with the boring technicalities.

I applied offshore in Paris before I came to Auz. This means i’ve been dealing with Australian immigration in Europe not here in Auz. As a matter of fact my CO was from Spain, where the people living in France ought to apply. I had to inform him that I was on ‘holiday’ in Australia. This is why he wrote to me to have me leave Auz before he could grant It.