Pickfords??

Guest creakybones

Guest creakybones

Has anyone used Pickfords recently for their move or is considering using them?

Just want to know if you had any comments.

Thanks

Maria

Guest taffy 62

I used pickfords when I moved to oz many years ago and my folks did 5 years ago. I have also used them in the uk for domestic moves and I am using them now in Oz for domestic moves.

I have never had any problems with them and we keep on using them.:smile:

Guest claire&fred

Hiya Maria

We have just used Pickfords. Our container left yesterday. Pickfords were the only removal company we got a quote from as my mum has used them for many, many years as we moved all the time.

They quoted us back in October and after we got our Visa their rep came back and gave us another quote which was less due to the way the market is moving at the moment all the companies are trying to undercut one another. They took 3 days to pack all our bits and pieces with 3 super guys doing the job. We used their Maidstone office who were excellent. From me they come very highly recommended not got a bad word to say about them. We had a 20ft container, and it cost us £4200 all in.

Claire

Guest shazpaul35

Hi we use pickfords, contanier left our house 8th april 08 we got our goods 12th june 08, guys from uk was great, have to say this end had 3 guys two was ok, but one guy who was doing the upacking with a knife wasn'st so good, we have one coffee table damage, we are in middle of claim, other then that they was good, kept me informed as contanier was held up in singapore, hope this helps

Guest lmeade

We are going to us Pickfords for our move. They seemed the most professional and we used them before when moving in the UK with no problems. They were slightly more expensive than the other quotes we got but we provided them with a copy of the other companies quotes and they matched the price.

Archived