My agent messed up my RSMS application. What should I do now?

csc2018

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:28, Stung said:

Apparently they have the services of a RMA based in Melbourne.

But don't wish to discuss the issue with that current RMA.

A new RMA taking service unless the old RMA is terminated is not good practice.

One will assume that the old RMA had a course to respond to allegations.

Most MRA's I know never get involved in another RMA's case till the client has terminated the previous contract.

Something about RMA's being licenced deserve some respect that they operate legally and morally.

Sorry I find this post disturbing in nature on a few levels.

I believe that Richard was offering advice on how to proceed (and it was to go to their agent).  You seemed to have assumed he was going to take on the case which was incorrect - as a member of the forum who happens to be an agent he was going to point the OP in the right direction.

• Like 3

Since the OP first comment is now deleted - beliefs are fine. but that could and should have been a public statement.

Not saying Richard is but there are a growing number of "very poor" "Registered Migration Agents" that at end of day have zero accountability to a application - as that even if $15K is paid to a agent and for any reason drunk/death or just give up and don't tell the applicant and a refusal is given.

Bad luck - having a RMA means nothing and about zero chance of any funds recovery and nothing of a credit in a process with immigration.

Being a MARA Registered Agent means upholding a standard of conduct. If this standard is not kept then the RMA is struck off, just like a medical or legal practitioner.  MARA takes a dim view of transgressions. While it is true that working with an RMA doesn't guarantee a return of funds if something goes wrong, the RMA would be incentivised to take care of the client and refund as recompense. Otherwise they face an official complaint and threat of being struck off.

43 minutes ago, Stung said:

Since the OP first comment is now deleted - beliefs are fine. but that could and should have been a public statement.

Not saying Richard is but there are a growing number of "very poor" "Registered Migration Agents" that at end of day have zero accountability to a application - as that even if $15K is paid to a agent and for any reason drunk/death or just give up and don't tell the applicant and a refusal is given.

Bad luck - having a RMA means nothing and about zero chance of any funds recovery and nothing of a credit in a process with immigration.

So as you seem to know the work of an agent - what do you suggest the OP does?

At begining, she said she will look into it. So I thought everything should be ok.

After that, she's not reply my phone call, text msg and emails....

I want to know its done or still something I can turn the table around?

1 hour ago, Nemesis said:

So as you seem to know the work of an agent - what do you suggest the OP does?

That's a very long bow to call - what I say on this site seems not valid unless it is what some have decided 

8 hours ago, Stung said:

That's a very long bow to call - what I say on this site seems not valid unless it is what some have decided 

You come across as being over critical of agents.  Perhaps, rather than responding with negativity if you are able to help the OP then do so with the disclaimer that you are not an agent.

12 hours ago, Stung said:

Do you have any information or statistics to back this statement up, or is this simply your opinion?

Your statement seems completely at odds with the statistics on Registered Agents, which are freely available.

10 hours ago, Stung said:

You seem to be very opinionated, but take offence easily if someone challenges your posts.

Please be mindful that the purpose of the forum is to assist, not simply criticise.

Guest The Pom Queen

@Stung I have already responded to you on another thread where you ask if they have a “interest” in the forum.

Rather than type the same thing over and over again (like you seem to do re agents) I will copy my response here. I will also remind you of the forum rules. Please DO NOT reply to this post as you are ruining a number of threads where people are asking for help and when they are getting it from a reputable, registered agent you wade in with your 7 weeks forum experience and pick every word they say apart. Any more and infractions will be given.

You really do have an issue with registered agents don’t you? Like @VERYSTORMY said Alan Collett has been on the forum since 2006, Richard 2008, myself as a member 2008, myself as owner of the forum 2009. Wes and Raul also 2009.

Until 2018 we didn’t have any migration agents advertise on the forum and over the 10 years I’ve been around on here I have seen these 4 agents step in over and over again to help members who have been left high and dry. So please refrain from your attacks when you have belonged to the forum less than 7 weeks. I would also suggest you refresh yourself with our forum rules.