SR012

Hotel manager

I have. All documents submitted November 28 2017 and medical done at MA request. Still waiting. 

Ohh great !i have put my file up for 186 in feb 2018 ,I guess it’s a long way to go for me .are you in regional ??

Yes it’s looks like it due to the high volume of applicants before March 2018 ,let me know if any news you hear from IMMI,Also is your application allocated to NSW or Any other state ??mine is NSW Pese.

I have applied on december 2017.. my papers all submitted, medical done,just two papers left for nomination. almost 3 years under 457.

Ohh great Alam ,are you in NSW ??
I'm in victoria

Hi Inicolson  and Alam ,

have you heard anything from Immi yet??

• Like 1

Hi Inicolson  and Alam ,
have you heard anything from Immi yet??
not yet :-(

Nothing yet. It’s with my agent and everything was lodged all together. I figure I’ll hear sooner or later. No rush ?

• Like 1

hi SR012 and Inicolson,
have u heard any one got PR under trt restaurant manager?
I'm thinking I will do skill assessment and attache with my papers. my MA told me to do it. I applied for 186 trt though. she told me this will make ur file strong. what do u think guys?

Anyone heard anything?
not yet... still showing received. but i saw in forum few people who applied in november their file already open.

Applied restaurant manager 186 TRT in June 2017 still waiting not any response. . Is there anyone approved in same filed ?

File opened today and asked for further information. Approved managers licence. Submitted 27/11 so 7:5months to this stage 

Congrats Inicolson !

what license ??have they asked for because my migration agent haven’t asked any license for ..

You need to have an Approved Managers Card to work in a licensed premises without the licensee needing to be working. 

If you are selling alcohol you need an RSA and Approved Managers to be able to work alone. 

You will be refused without it as this licence is needed where alcohol is being served or sold

• Like 1

Did u submit all those when you were applying for 457 ,as I only have an RSA and the liquor license is on my boss name ..I don’t have any approved managers card because I am managing a motel and also a restaurant attached to it ..

I applied for my approved manager before I went on my 457 as it was a requirement from my MA 

If you are managing an establishment with the sale and consumption of alcohol and the liceneee is not in the premises working while you are, YOU need an approved managers 

if you are applying for a manager PR then I would recommend you get it now as immigration will want to know that you have a licence to work there