Can you bag a bargain home in your area?

Guest The Pom Queen
2 minutes ago, bristolman said:

Ah no, she/he hates the UK much more believe me and we don't want her/him here lol

That’s such a shame that someone isn’t happy in either country

Guest The Pom Queen
6 hours ago, Bulya said:

Have you lost your marbles?

Well I must as you always defended Australia and slated the UK, now all I see is bitterness towards Australia, it’s like you have returned to the forum as a changed man. 

Guest The Pom Queen
4 hours ago, Bulya said:

No idea where you get that idea?

So please tell us what/where you do like? We already know where you hate which is pretty much every state in Australia and the whole of the UK. Obviously you live in NSW or was it ACT but are they really the only areas you like?

4 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Well I must as you always defended Australia and slated the UK, now all I see is bitterness towards Australia, it’s like you have returned to the forum as a changed man. 

No Qld is redneck country and Vic country towns are dumps.  That’s just the way it is.  

3 hours ago, Bulya said:

Reality 

Like I stated earlier, nothing but one liners with absolutely nothing helpful to contribute to the forum. The only thing that's "reality" is your inability to contribute to the forum in a helpful and insightful manner and what a sad existence you must lead to exhibit such bitterness.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Johndoe said:

Like I stated earlier, nothing but one liners with absolutely nothing helpful to contribute to the forum. The only thing that's "reality" is your inability to contribute to the forum in a helpful and insightful manner and what a sad existence you must lead to exhibit such bitterness.

I remember your previous posts, I have a very good memory.  You might want to think about that before making a fool of yourself, again

6 hours ago, Bulya said:

I remember your previous posts, I have a very good memory.  You might want to think about that before making a fool of yourself, again

I'm so happy that I am so memorable and remain in your thoughts. Easy to remember some people eh? Particularly when they don't have to re-invent themselves. Seems that I've mustered 4 likes from my previous response. Not too bad for a fool.

Edited by Johndoe

Guest The Pom Queen
44 minutes ago, Johndoe said:

I'm so happy that I am so memorable and remain in your thoughts. Easy to remember some people eh? Particularly when they don't have to re-invent themselves. Seems that I've mustered 4 likes from my previous response. Not too bad for a fool.

Some people aren’t worth arguing with Kev. Unfortunately some just aren’t happy anywhere.

Guest The Pom Queen
5 minutes ago, Bulya said:

I’m happy here.  You have a short memory 

No I have a good memory that’s why I can’t understand all the bitterness towards Australia. You use to be so Pro Oz and help people who were migrating from the UK telling them how great Oz was and a good move. 

4 minutes ago, The Pom Queen said:

No I have a good memory that’s why I can’t understand all the bitterness towards Australia. You use to be so Pro Oz and help people who were migrating from the UK telling them how great Oz was and a good move. 

She is incredibly pro Oz and anti UK but is critical of certain areas in Oz. 

Guest The Pom Queen
1 hour ago, bristolman said:

She is incredibly pro Oz and anti UK but is critical of certain areas in Oz. 

“He,”

It’s only the males who cause trouble on here pmsl 

1 minute ago, The Pom Queen said:

“He,”

It’s only the males who cause trouble on here pmsl 

It's always been the males who have caused petty arguments and they say it's women who are bitchy   .....................  yeah right.  :ph34r:

• Haha 1