Wanted: Machinist (Perth, WA)

SeanCRM

We are currently looking for a 1st Class Machinist for our hydraulic cylinder repair workshop in Perth, WA.

The successful candidate will be experienced in using manual lathes and we will give preference to additional skills on horizontal borers and milling machines.

To be eligible for this position, you MUST be a skilled tradesmen with experience in HYDRAULIC CYLINDER REPAIR or HYDRAULIC CYLINDER MANUFACTURE.

We do have the ability to sponsor for this position, but we are looking for skilled, committed and experienced candidates. If you feel you fit our criteria, and are willing to commit to us for a minimum of 4 years, then please email your CV/resume to crm@callcott-downey.com.au

Note that only short listed candidates with relevant experience will be contacted.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Sean,

I currently hold a 190 visa as a 1st class machinist, I was sponsored by Victoria as a state to get my visa, I'm pretty sure that means I have to work in Victoria for a set amount of time? But I've been in Perth for the last week and really enjoyed it, i will be heading back to England tonight to sort a few things out, Do you know if you have to definitely work in the state (in my case victoria) or with a resident 190 visa can you move around? I can send my c.v through if I can.

Thanks Gary

Hi Gary, 

In the first instance, can you please send through your resume to crm@callcott-downey.com.au

If you are a suitable candidate, then we can further discuss your visa situation. Our normal protocol would be to sponsor on a 457/TSS and then help you towards your permanent residency once you become eligible, although in your situation there may be other routes you can take. 

I would however recommend you give a migration agent a brief call if you need a quick answer to your question. 

Cheers,

Sean

• Thanks 1