Transfur Pets - UK to Perth

smiley4

Hi everyone, 

Just wanted to share a positive initial  experience with this company based in UK.

We are immigrating in the near future to Perth and are looking to relocate our Maltese fur baby.  I called all the big names ( not mentioning them specifically ) and wasn’t impressed. My shipping company then recommended this small Pet relocation company and so far the experience has been really positive, straight forward and easy. Transfur are based in Sussex and after several in depth discussions and advise, I decided to go for them. 

The prices is very reasonable but more importantly there is an element of personal service. There is one main contact and although you have to liase with your VET ( they are not vets) to get the vaccinations done on time, I feel you are more in control with the process and get to learn a lot too along the way. 

Anyway I do hope this level of customer service carries on until my baby gets to Perth. If anyone wishes more details please PM me. I don’t normally contribute but as you can see I have been very impressed. 

Thanking all members of PIO too for their invaluable advise. :laugh:

Edited by smiley4
  • Like 2