Vetassess waiting time for technical interview

Emma_M

1 hour ago, Waris said:

Australia dear !! They taking not longer time now a days !! Why don’t u call their office and they are friendly in helping and assisting !! 

We also did call them when we were waiting !! It was always helpful in calling them .. and we called later when we were waiting for results !! 

Thanks for your reply, I applied through agent and not sure if i call them by myself. I do have application number provided by my agent during application submission 

4 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Thanks for your reply, I applied through agent and not sure if i call them by myself. I do have application number provided by my agent during application submission 

Same we applied through agent !! Just call and ask how long they gonna take more ??? Hope it helps !! Good luck 

what are u planning to lodge once u done with skill assessment 

13 hours ago, Waris said:

Same we applied through agent !! Just call and ask how long they gonna take more ??? Hope it helps !! Good luck 

what are u planning to lodge once u done with skill assessment 

Just called them, been told its under processing !! I am planning on applying 190 with NSW. I live in Gold coast, which is on the border between qld and nsw !! 

• Thanks 1

The new TRA double checking procedure is definitely adding delays to the final issue of the result. In terms of the technical interview, sometimes it comes down to availability of assessors. There's no harm is asking for an update from them from time to time though, as they can occasionally forget about you.

Regards,

Richard

Hi everyone

Just seeing if someone could answer this question please.... I will be doing my skill assessment as a metal fabricator but some of the units in the interview show that they require a pre requisite. In what way do you do this? Do I have to do some practical before my interview or is it off work experience etc?

• 4 months later...
On 14/03/2018 at 21:35, Richard Gregan said:

Vetassess can take a few weeks to a month or more to sort out the interview, depending on availability of the assessor and the occupation.

The person who mentioned 'priority processing' above is wrong. Priority processing is for Vetassess General occupations, not trades.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard 

Can u help.me to prepare for my technical interview..i am not well prepared for it..i successfullycompleted my 1st stage of assessment..Need to attend technical for electronic equipment trade worker. Someone told me that have interview  and practical both for electronic equipment trade worker.. in my place there haven't more work with electric equipment..it's been a long time i weren't work regular..so I am little bit nervous.. and  also i need to know about safty hazards

is anyone can help.me to prepare 

Thank you 

On 14/03/2018 at 21:35, Richard Gregan said:

Vetassess can take a few weeks to a month or more to sort out the interview, depending on availability of the assessor and the occupation.

The person who mentioned 'priority processing' above is wrong. Priority processing is for Vetassess General occupations, not trades.

Regards,

Richard

Hi Richard 

Can u help.me to prepare for my technical interview..i am not well prepared for it..i successfullycompleted my 1st stage of assessment..Need to attend technical for electronic equipment trade worker. Someone told me that have interview  and practical both for electronic equipment trade worker.. in my place there haven't more work with electric equipment..it's been a long time i weren't work regular..so I am little bit nervous.. and  also i need to know about safty hazards

is anyone can help.me to prepare 

Thank you 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 08/01/2019 at 21:33, Yajina Padmanabhan said:

Hi

I have to attend my technical interview for electronics equipment trade worker with vetassess. I am confused that is there have practical for technical interview..how will be the interview..plz give me an answer 

Thank you 

hw ur interview went?

52 minutes ago, jagdeep3146 said:

hw ur interview went? was it easy or tough?wat was ur experience

I've done the job since leaving school 20yrs ago, so plenty of experience.

The guy doing the interview isn't trying to catch you out, he's just making sure that you do the job. It was liking just having a chat with someone you work with.

If tour husband has been doing the job for a while then he has nothing to worry about.

He needs to have a look over the areas they cover on there assessment sheets which you can see on the vetassess website.

He really has nothing to worry about.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/05/2019 at 22:51, Lavers said:

I've done the job since leaving school 20yrs ago, so plenty of experience.

The guy doing the interview isn't trying to catch you out, he's just making sure that you do the job. It was liking just having a chat with someone you work with.

If tour husband has been doing the job for a while then he has nothing to worry about.

He needs to have a look over the areas they cover on there assessment sheets which you can see on the vetassess website.

He really has nothing to worry about.

thnk u so much for ur reply...he has gone through his interview...nw waiting for the results...finger crossed...hope everything goes well

1 hour ago, jagdeep3146 said:

thnk u so much for ur reply...he has gone through his interview...nw waiting for the results...finger crossed...hope everything goes well

No problem......i hope your husband gets the result that he wants 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, jagdeep3146 said:

the intervuew result is taking too long...its been 17 days...can anyone tell hw much time vetassess take ti declare the result

I found out 7days later, I think they said within 14days at the time.

Have you checked your account online? 

If you still don't hear anything over the next couple of days just give them a ring.