Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Emma_M

Vetassess waiting time for technical interview

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Waris said:

Australia dear !! They taking not longer time now a days !! Why don’t u call their office and they are friendly in helping and assisting !! 

We also did call them when we were waiting !! It was always helpful in calling them .. and we called later when we were waiting for results !! 

Thanks for your reply, I applied through agent and not sure if i call them by myself. I do have application number provided by my agent during application submission 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Thanks for your reply, I applied through agent and not sure if i call them by myself. I do have application number provided by my agent during application submission 

Same we applied through agent !! Just call and ask how long they gonna take more ??? Hope it helps !! Good luck 

what are u planning to lodge once u done with skill assessment 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Waris said:

Same we applied through agent !! Just call and ask how long they gonna take more ??? Hope it helps !! Good luck 

what are u planning to lodge once u done with skill assessment 

Just called them, been told its under processing !! I am planning on applying 190 with NSW. I live in Gold coast, which is on the border between qld and nsw !! 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new TRA double checking procedure is definitely adding delays to the final issue of the result. In terms of the technical interview, sometimes it comes down to availability of assessors. There's no harm is asking for an update from them from time to time though, as they can occasionally forget about you.

Regards,

Richard


Richard Gregan Registered Migration Agent 9905168, MIA 880

www.overseas-emigration.co.uk

Direct telephone 0131 625 6900

Richard@my-oe.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone

Just seeing if someone could answer this question please.... I will be doing my skill assessment as a metal fabricator but some of the units in the interview show that they require a pre requisite. In what way do you do this? Do I have to do some practical before my interview or is it off work experience etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, garrychandi said:

Just called them, been told its under processing !! I am planning on applying 190 with NSW. I live in Gold coast, which is on the border between qld and nsw !! 

Good luck !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Waris said:

Good luck !!! 

thanks, how about you? how many points do you have and are you planning on 190?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, garrychandi said:

thanks, how about you? how many points do you have and are you planning on 190?

Hey we have 55 points of our own .. so we will go ahead with 489 .. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×