4 hours ago, nitibhusal said:

Date of nomination: 10th April 2017

visa application same date

didn't heard anything as yet

please share your experience if you have a same occupation

Hello 

If you follow the  posts in topic 186/187 then you would find many applicants waiting since year or two for the grant. Fingers Crossed and B +ve.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, nitibhusal said:

Nomination approved and waiting for visa approval ...

Hi nitibhusal... congrats...hope you don't mind me asking ..when did your nomination appove ? How did you know that ... did they asked more documents regarding nomination and your visa ... any information is much appreciated.... TIA

Edited by ani_rm
  • Like 1

On 15/04/2018 at 16:07, nitibhusal said:

They asked for company related documents such as:

profit n loss

bas

organizational chart

PAYG

shalary sheet for all the employees 

for 2017 

Hi nitibhusal...if you don't mind me asking...about your employer/restaurant...like how big is it....how many staffs are working Australian citizens/pr/temporary visa....is there any previous 186 visa granted.... any idea abour annual turnover.....any information is much appreciated...Thanks in advance...

On 15/04/2018 at 20:13, Chauh said:

Hi mate congrats my nomination approved last week but visa in same received status did not ask anything and applied same time visa and nomination 25 may 2017       Did they ask any documents for your visa ?

Hi chauh..if you don't mind me asking...about your employer/restaurant...like how big is it....how many staffs are working Australian citizens/pr/temporary visa....is there any previous 186 visa granted.... any idea abour annual turnover.....any information is much appreciated...Thanks in advance...

6 hours ago, ani_rm said:

Hi nitibhusal...if you don't mind me asking...about your employer/restaurant...like how big is it....how many staffs are working Australian citizens/pr/temporary visa....is there any previous 186 visa granted.... any idea abour annual turnover.....any information is much appreciated...Thanks in advance...

its a franchise, 12 employees, all Australian citizens/PR, turnover is over 1 million, no previous 186, i am working there since 8 years....hope you got the answer

6 hours ago, nitibhusal said:

its a franchise, 12 employees, all Australian citizens/PR, turnover is over 1 million, no previous 186, i am working there since 8 years....hope you got the answer

Thank you..yes i got all the answer..really helpful... all the best for your visa application...?

Edited by ani_rm
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2018 at 00:05, Chauh said:

bit strange for both of us normally either they approved the visa same day after nomination approval or they request further document  but the didnot do anything bit tense too

Did you get your visa mate?

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/03/2018 at 07:17, Fida said:

Hello 

If you follow the  posts in topic 186/187 then you would find many applicants waiting since year or two for the grant. Fingers Crossed and B +ve.

I got mine approved on Saturday 

186 applied in August 

nomination approved in March 

asked for medicals and Pte for my husband 

submitted on 19th April got approval on 12 may

good luck to you all??

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Kaly said:

I got mine approved on Saturday 

186 applied in August 

nomination approved in March 

asked for medicals and Pte for my husband 

submitted on 19th April got approval on 12 may

good luck to you all??

Occupation and is it 186/187?

is it de/trt ?

thank you.

Hi All

Congrats to those who have received approvals - it's quite a long road! A migration agent has lodged our employer nomination 2 weeks ago, and now we are going to lodge the application ourselves. My partner is being sponsored, and I am his defacto.

Can someone please help and tell me how to go about lodging the application?? Is it on immi account?

And if you have a list of docs to upload that would be awesome.