You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

My name is Summer I am 12 years old from Essex, i migrated to the Gold coast 3 years ago, I have set up a blog to show other kids my journey so far.

have a good day

summer

Just checking Summer that your parents know you are posting on the forum - are they also members?

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Ok - might be wise to show them any messages you receive just to be on the safe side

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

On 2/28/2018 at 15:24, ali said:

Ok - might be wise to show them any messages you receive just to be on the safe side

@ali kudos! Good thinking.

• Like 1

Hi Summer,

My name is Min & my family (3 kids, hubby & dog) are waiting for approval to move to Australia at the moment.

We live in Hertfordshire & my youngest daughter is the same age as you.  She is really excited to be moving (closer to my family - i'm from Australia originally) but is also really nervous about moving so far away from her family & friends.  Do you have any tips for her and do Mum & Dad have any tips for me!

We are heading to the Gold Coast as well and only know about 12 people there- the rest of my family are in Victoria & Tasmania.

Cheers

Min