"Management Consultant" / Visa Consultation

HeretoThere

Hi all, 

Could someone please recommend an agent for an initial screening of my CV/skill set and to help come up with a visa strategy - willing to pay for this consultation. 

I'm specifically looking for an agent who has had experience with the "224711 Management Consultant" category and can assess my work references/help tailor my CV and offer guidance etc to see if I would have a positive outcome and which states I could apply to.  I am working for a global Tech company for 10+years but work in-house as a strategist/consultant and am not sure if people have had success as it seems the job description for Vetassess typically views consultants to work outside a company etc. 

Thanks for the help!

H2T

• 1 year later...

Hi

On 27/02/2018 at 04:01, wrussell said:

Unless you are correctly advised, you could easily finish up with a useless pre-migration skills assessment and a couple of receipts.

Hi, for 489 visa, in case of offshore applicants, to how many states we can send EOI UNDER MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT 224711. pls reply.