best removal to Uk from perth at themo

jgt

Hi there after the hardest  5 years of my working life we are looking at going back.Any advice removalist companies and tips etc please let me know.

I AM NOT interested in a Aus v Uk debate - been there and done that, im voting with my feet, thanks 

We used Chess from Sydney, I'm pretty sure they cover Perth.  Packing and uplift was stress free and quick, it took about 12 weeks for our shipment to arrive in Grangemouth, and then it was delivered about a week later by Britannia removals.  There was a slight hiccup because they tried to charge us extra for delivery to our address (We'd put Edinburgh on the paperwork, not knowing where we were going to end up, but were actually closer to the dock, albeit in a different area), but it was sorted out easily.  

• Thanks 1

On 26/02/2018 at 14:42, jgt said:

Hi there after the hardest  5 years of my working life we are looking at going back.Any advice removalist companies and tips etc please let me know.

I AM NOT interested in a Aus v Uk debate - been there and done that, im voting with my feet, thanks 

Hi there we're doing the same from Perth after 6 years!!  I'm just getting quotes now!  Where abouts in Perth are you?

@jgt and @paulswin we moved back after 10 years last March and I can highly recommend Chess in Perth. They went above and beyond the call of duty to get everything in our container, including a motorbike. You could not have even got a hair in there after they packed it. A lovely team as well and Paul the representative who came out to quote for us was lovely. Also I recommend Dogtainers of Perth if you have any pets. Feel free to message if you have any questions about the move and I will be happy to help if I can. Julie.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 15:04, paulswin said:

Hi there we're doing the same from Perth after 6 years!!  I'm just getting quotes now!  Where abouts in Perth are you?

Hi there im in Connolly im at  jgtbuild@outlook.com    cheers