You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Tamara

Furnished Rental Accommodation: Homes down under: Adelaide

Providing quality furnished rental homes since 2009.

UNLIMITED wireless internet on super high speed NBN.

Please visit my web site

www.homesdownunder.com.au
to view and book the following properties.

Properties are listed on holiday sites (Stayz, Airbnb, Tripadvisor) but rates are cheaper by booking directly with me.

My Properties prices start st $53 per night for an entire 1 bedroomed unit for long stay winter prices (not just a room!)

I have the following family furnished properties available for short or long term let:

Some properties are pet negotiable (other properties are totally pet free).

5 bed (on request) Oceanview house: presently 3 bed: sleeps 6.

I also have the following 1 bed-roomed units available. Perfect for family visits (inlaws!)

1 bed Tobies Place: Ideal for a single person or couple. (additional queen sleeper couch available for this 70 square metre unit when required)

1 bed Garden Cottage: Ideal for single person or couple.

Please view my online calendar for every property for every month at:

Oceanview House:
Port Noarlunga.
3 bedroomed

IMG_0357_zpscfdoksgw.thumb.jpg.fbd4db8c1c2b83e95bbbc7f6d4757d4b.jpg 

Garden Cottage:

Port Noarlunga from $53 per night (off peak period)! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.

1 bedroomed

IMG_3001_zpserohsf9t.jpg.06cd5f6ed399c3e514c81cc020780265.jpg

IMG_2924_zpspwplbgji.jpg.46cd0424262cbdcc2b82e95e2bd22d84.jpg

Tobies Place:
$65 per night (discounted for long term stays)

1 bedroomed unit ideal for single person or couple.

Also has a queen sized sleeper couch if sleeping for 3rd guest if required.

IMG_4549_zps3sdp1wvq.jpg.0f6dce93bf988f7f2b8d0a31466f04dc.jpg 

IMG_4265_zpsclujl28u.jpg.6a15b09e66abd587818d2f8468fce0b5.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINTER SPECIAL 2018: Comparable property / comparable area...we will beat any quote for long term booking!

Longer term rentals at reduced rates. Winter discounts for long term stays...please enquire for rates.

Due to ongoing changes in the short term rental / holiday rental market it is recommended that properties be secured as soon as you have finalized your dates. Instant book facilities on various holiday sites can result in properties being booked within minutes. This can result in a property that you want to book becoming booked before you can secure it.

I can generate an online invoice and you can pay a deposit with a debit or credit card to secure your dates and you can book within minutes to lock in your selected period..

We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your property dates can be secured with a deposit in just a few minutes.

homesdownunder@yahoo.com.au

image.png.fec9800892e43013524cae13c6d9b8af.png

Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) www.homesdownunder.com.au

HOMES DOWN UNDER:

www.homesdownunder.com.au

AVAILABILITY UPDATE.

All properties have UNLIMITED NBN wireless internet.

To view my entire calendar for all properties please click here:

http://www.dateblocker.com/Index.aspx?Pageid=1672&l=1&UserId=10291

I have the following vacancies in my furnished homes in the popular scenic suburbs of Port Noarlunga and Christies Beach. I have two 1 bedroomed units available and a large 3 bed house that is only available for longer stays on request.

Oceanview House:

Port Noarlunga.

3 bedroomed

Please enquire for availability... 

Garden Cottage:

Port Noarlunga from $53 per night (off peak period and long term stay)! Fully equipped with unlimited internet: Ideal for singles, couples or visiting family.

1 bedroomed

Available from:

14th of April to the 17th of August 2018

20th of October to the 7th of November

29th of March 2019 onwards

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tobies Place:

From $65 per night (off peak and long term stay)

1 bedroomed unit ideal for single person or couple.

Also has a queen sized sleeper couch if sleeping for 3rd guest if required.

Available from:

9th of April to the 8th of August

6th of November to the 26th of November

26th of February 2019 onwards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longer term rentals at reduced rates. Winter discounts for long term stays...please enquire for rates.

Due to ongoing changes (instant book) in the short-term rental / holiday rental market it is recommended that you secure be secured as soon as you have finalized your dates. Instant book facilities on various holiday sites can result in properties being booked within minutes. This can result in a property that you want to book becoming booked before you can secure it.

I can generate an online invoice and you can pay a deposit with a debit or credit card to secure your dates and you can book within minutes to lock in your selected period.

We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your property dates can be secured with a deposit in just a few minutes.

or

homesdownunder@yahoo.com.au

Adelaide Furnished Rentals. MIGRANT and HOLIDAY HOMES with unlimited internet in popular PORT NOARLUNGA. Walk to beaches, shops, stations. McLaren Vale 12, city 30 mins, beaches 2 mins away. Longer rentals (3 to 12 month) www.homesdownunder.com.au