489 visa

Silas

I have completed diploma of nursing in 2016 and looking forward to apply for 489 visa. But I heard that, according to the new visa rule that we have to have 3 years work experience to apply for that visa. Is that correct? I am looking forward to your reply.

14 hours ago, Silas said:

Thank u ali but I am registered and have a certificate as well. But I just want to know if I want to apply for 489 visa in regional area do I have to have work experience or can I apply without the experience in the studied field.

How did you manage to register with AHPRA if you only hold a diploma? Didn't think that was possible these days?

13 minutes ago, Silas said:

Yeah 

Right, so you are registered with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse and have a Skills assessment for Enrolled Nurse 411411? That's where the confusion is arising as most nurses migrating (and posting here) are Registered Nurses, not Enrolled Nurses

That’s true but I’m some state and the regional areas of that states look for enrolled nurse. For example Riverina of NSW are looking for enrolled nurse. But what I want to know is if they will accept me with skill assessment without experience or they will look for the experience.

EE80CEEC-9378-4A45-B5CE-DCDC7DD4C241.png

4 minutes ago, Silas said:

That’s true but I’m some state and the regional areas of that states look for enrolled nurse. For example Riverina of NSW are looking for enrolled nurse. But what I want to know is if they will accept me with skill assessment without experience or they will look for the experience.

EE80CEEC-9378-4A45-B5CE-DCDC7DD4C241.png

You must have some experience if you managed to get your skills assessment

2 hours ago, Silas said:

Maanz all the processes are on hold ATM according to the officers. As there is going to make some changes that’s y the kept every applications on hold

But that should not impact any application that has already been processed?