Visa 489 State timelines

sarah harmer

Hi all

I'm just wondering what everyone's status's are for their 489 State visa timelines.  If you have lodged and waiting, can you let me know?

We have been waiting since 10th August 2017, so it's been 6.5 months.  We're hoping it'll be this side of 6-8 months than the 8 months.  We have lots to sort out this side of the world :|

Looking forward to all your responses.......

1 hour ago, woody2709 said:

I've heard a few people still getting 489 grants this month. Nothing anywhere on internet or forums about it being on hold....

I can't imagine that all 489s are on hold when there is nothing to that effect on the immigration website and no agent has commented about it on here

• Like 1

I can't imagine that all 489s are on hold when there is nothing to that effect on the immigration website and no agent has commented about it on here
Agreed, seems strange that's theirs is taking so long. But every case is different and theirs may be complicated or issues have occurred. Fingers crossed everyone get the news they're waiting for soon!
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...