190 NSW state sponsorship - please help me with EOI

saffys

Hello 

Sorry for asking but am confused! long week!!!

I put in on 25th of January for my expression of interest for a 189 skilled independent visa. I had 65 points - I completed Pearsons Academic and got 90/90 in all 4 sections (20 points) then positive skills assessment for a surgical nurse (ANZSCO 254424) with a degree (15 points) then age 39 until mid july (25 points) and more than 3 but less than 5 years experience in the UK as a nurse (5 points)

Having looked and considering my options - I now want to apply for a 190 NSW State sponsorship visa - my skill is on the priority skilled occupation list.

So I would have 65 points plus 5 points for state nomination? totaling 70 points??

I wondered do I click on 190 on the immigration page then submit expression of interest on the skill select page there? eg apply for EOI on the 190 immi page?

Or do I click on my original Expression of interest (for a 189) and change it to NSW state sponsored?

Can I keep both open until I get an invite then cancel the one not invited for sooner?

Many thanks - sorry long shift and not getting my head around it!!!

Kind regards

Saffy x