New 457 after March

Jade1991

3 hours ago, MarieValentine said:

Sounds like you are speaking from experience.... why do you think it’s not the better life? I’m interested to get your perspective 

In Australia, kids tend to have a more outdoorsy, sporty life - which is great for building a healthy heart and body (though of course, they'll have a much greater risk of skin cancer instead!).   I didn't grow up in Australia but I do wonder how I'd have coped as I'm not the sporty type - I suspect I would've felt very left out.

There's a whole thread here discussing quality of life for kids:

Edited by Marisawright

2 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

I've known several families who have moved multiple times between countries while children were growing, sometimes from one first world country to another and often between countries with fairly different economic and social standings.  I suspect you'll find some who completely support the idea and for whom it has worked wonderfully, and likewise you'll find others who look back and wish they'd done things differently.  In most cases the employer was contributing a lot of financial support to the actual relocation costs, so that would certainly be a big deciding factor.

Absolutely.   I know some people worry about the disruption to education, but I think they gain so much from the experience, it's worth it.   However, as you say, that's only if the employer is paying the relocation costs.  If the family is having to wear the thousands and thousands of pounds in relocations, that starts to affect quality of life day to day.

Edited by Marisawright
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nabila islam said:

I wanna put my visa on "priority process" so now what will happen when I put it,,,,

As has been advised to you on many posts now, you can't just get priority processing because you want it. Your sponsor needs a business case which fits into very specific parameters. If this is not the case for your application, you will not be given priority processing.

21 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

As has been advised to you on many posts now, you can't just get priority processing because you want it. Your sponsor needs a business case which fits into very specific parameters. If this is not the case for your application, you will not be given priority processing.

I m really sorry dear

actually I didn't mean that...I knw many tyms forum as well as u help me by answering me,,,

I have talk with my MA as well as also my sponser

now they suggest me after 9 month end they do procedure about priority process,,,,, I have asked my MA about this process he said if I go through this process than  immigration has give me a timeline and they investigate hard,,,,,

so now I have heared from him I knw

but also wanna confirm from here becoz I know this forum connected with lots of expert like u,,,,,

thankx dear