Quality of life for kids

MissMissingEurope

19 hours ago, simmo said:

British kids up north 2018

Image result for victorian kids

Typical of a southerner to put up something like that and state the children are from the north of the country.  They could also be wee Cockney urchins too.  B|

17 hours ago, bunbury61 said:

bs ...absolute bs ....when I was younger 60s -70s -80s winter was guaranteed ....tell me pre 90s when there was a mild and wet winter ?

Calm down dear not BS at all, climate change is having an effect in warming things up a tad but the UK has NEVER had winters like some of mainland Northern Europe NEVER i think you are starting to believe what you want to be true,  there are things called weather almanacs look back through them and you will find the UK always has had variable winters.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Toots said:

Typical of a southerner to put up something like that and state the children are from the north of the country.  They could also be wee Cockney urchins too.  B|

And I suspect it was more like 1908 :mad:

Edited by Drumbeat
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sandgroper said:

Calm down dear not BS at all, climate change is having an effect in warming things up a tad but the UK has NEVER had winters like some of mainland Northern Europe NEVER i think you are starting to believe what you want to be true,  there are things called weather almanacs look back through them and you will find the UK always has had variable winters.

I wont waste my time with you ....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sandgroper said:

Nah I know a blagger when I hear one B|

you can almost feel the envy from here .

that is when they resort to insults ....whether it is brexit or anything else .

you miss elements of the u.k ...i can sense it ,but you wont admit it .....so you trawl the likes of the independent ( what a misnomer) to dig out shit about the u.k weather .

This is only weeks after saying you miss the u.k seasons ???...am I right ?

I openly admit , that Australia was very good to me .....i miss my Aussie mates ....and could do with spending ,at least ,the u.k winter in oz ., I have no issues with oz at all .

in relation to the u.k , its better to be honest with yourself and others

get it out there son ,be honest , let it go ???

p.s

I may be a few things ,but a blagger and bullshitter I ain't

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bunbury61 said:

you can almost feel the envy from here .

that is when they resort to insults ....whether it is brexit or anything else .

you miss elements of the u.k ...i can sense it ,but you wont admit it .....so you trawl the likes of the independent ( what a misnomer) to dig out shit about the u.k weather .

This is only weeks after saying you miss the u.k seasons ???...am I right ?

I openly admit , that Australia was very good to me .....i miss my Aussie mates ....and could do with spending ,at least ,the u.k winter in oz ., I have no issues with oz at all .

in relation to the u.k , its better to be honest with yourself and others

get it out there son ,be honest , let it go ???

p.s

I may be a few things ,but a blagger and bullshitter I ain't

Feel the envy of what? Your delusional if you think that is the case xDxD I miss a couple of things about the UK the countryside for one but then I remember why it's so green and it subsides xD

I don't recall ever saying I miss the UK seasons more BS on your part? xD

No need for insults I'm a normally a fairly good judge of character and can see through you easy enough.

You have to constantly resort to trying to BS people into believing you lead a happy life in england you post photos at every opportunity of quaint little country roads every time you drive down one xD in some attempt to convince yourself life is good where you are. Your bitter because you had leave a good life in Oz admit it xD go on sonny let it all out..........

Go on mention Europe again xD:sleep: