ANMAC processing time 2018

Cobain

On 04/07/2018 at 21:42, angel1426 said:

Hi Win, may I know how many more weeks before you receive your LOD since the day you found the “LOD final stages” status on your application? Thank you! 

Hi Angel, 

My application status is found “LOD final stages” several days ago, but havent have any clues when LOD will be issued. I think you already got your LOD by now coz your post since 04/07. Hope you can give me an idea how long it took you to receive LOD since you saw that status? 

Thank you!

Thanks Angel and Win Sue for replying!!! Angel got LOD just within 24 hours with a total only 3 weeks, so impressed. Mine took 3 weeks already, and has been 3 days since I saw that status. I might give them a call to see how it goes and to relieve my soul as Win’s advice. 

Thank you guys! All the best

One more thing guys, did they ask you to do or submit anything else since “LOD final stages? Or it means all the assessments have been done and we are supposed to sit tight and wait for offical LOD? I havent got any email either, just one to inform the commencement of assessment plus to ask about my prior qualification since my first year of nursing was exempted. 

Yeah

40 minutes ago, angel1426 said:

yes. lodged my eoi last july, 189-70 points. praying for invitation on the next round.???

Yeah, 11/7 round has been released, hopes up for nursing, but not sure how long that number will last. They can make change at anytime. That is why I desperately want my SA to get back to do EOI. Time is now determinant. But I think you have high chance to get invitation next round. Good luck!! 

On 03/08/2018 at 23:58, angel1426 said:

yes. lodged my eoi last july, 189-70 points. praying for invitation on the next round.???

Hi Angel, 

My EOI submitted 08/08, 189-70 points too. Wonder if you got invitation yet? 2 days left to end 11/08 round. Please advise if you got it so I can guess the movement of 70point for registered nurses! Thanks! 

Edited by Tina2112

1 hour ago, angel1426 said:

Hi LCW! Congratulations!? Haven’t receive the invitation yet, still hoping though. If not, better luck next round?

Congrat LCW!!!

It seems a big round, but numbers favor pro-rata. The last 70 pointer got invitation with DOE 29th May, so this round clear up 70 queue to 29th May, not bad. If this trend continues, you have high chance to get invite next round Angel. My EOI 08/08 put me at the borderline for next round. I am getting heart attack??

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/08/2018 at 11:01, LCW said:

Hello Angel, I got 70 points. Tina, I waited 3 months for an invite as well. Just be patient and you will get it. Good luck.

Hi LCW, 

I just got invite yesterday and lodged visa application today. It shows the processing time about 9 to 11 months which is too long. Do you mind to tell me if and when you have CO contact? Just to have a fair idea when I should expect mine.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Gagan RN said:

How much time ANMAC takes after application status show assessment commenced

On 21/03/2018 at 13:21, Win Sue said:

I submitted mine on 1st Feb.. The website showed "LOD final stages" since Monday ... So far havn't heard any news yet.. Any idea, how long they take after they put that status ..??.. 

Thank you.. :)

Hello my modified skill assessment status show assessment commenced .did you have any idea how much time they take after that .Thanks

On 12/10/2018 at 00:13, Tina2112 said:

Hi LCW, 

I just got invite yesterday and lodged visa application today. It shows the processing time about 9 to 11 months which is too long. Do you mind to tell me if and when you have CO contact? Just to have a fair idea when I should expect mine.

Thank you!

Hi Tina

I also received my invitation 11th oct 2018 and lodged my application on 19th Oct. Thats for 189 - 70 points Registered Nurse (NEC) . Have you uploaded your medical as well ?

Thanks 

AJ