ANMAC processing time 2018

Cobain

Hey Cobain,

I submitted mine in October when it said the turn around was 3 weeks. At that time everything was paper based. I submitted all of the forms in the exact same package, but they said they didn't have my cover letter. They then said I had to send a new one and that the turn around time technically doesn't start until they have received everything (including from previous licensing organizations). I overnighted (which in reality is 4 days to Australia) a new cover letter and photo, etc. The very next morning they said they had "received" my cover letter, meaning they found it. Anyhow, all of that being said- the processing times changed during that time and they didn't count my submission date until they had everything in hand. I was then looking at a 7 week turn around. From start to finish my turn around was 11 weeks, which was highly disappointing as I turn 33 in April and am trying to submit before then! 

Supposedly the paper system is supposed to be more efficient. I was also doing a modified, but mine took the full time (and then some). I think from all of the forum posts the best advice is just to be patient, because the times change all of the time and we have no control once we submit. Good luck and hope to see you on the sunny side!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cobain said:

How long does it take for the modified skilled assessment(ANMAC)?

Thank u..I submitted my assessment 3 weeks ago..hopefully I ll get it by next week as my visa expires mid of next month..is there anyway I can call anmac and request them for a speedy one?

I submitted my ANMAC application online and uploaded all the documents I have, but haven't heard from them to know whether they're happy with everything I've uploaded!

Not expecting to hear anything soon, but it'd be nice to know if they want anything else from me in the meantime!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, 

I am a graduate nurse recently registered with AHPRA. I have lorged ANMAC skill assessment on 12 Mar. I was hoping one of you would have gotten a positive skill assessment by now? 

Thanks, 

Chloe

16 minutes ago, LCW said:

Hello everyone, 

I am a graduate nurse recently registered with AHPRA. I have lorged ANMAC skill assessment on 12 Mar. I was hoping one of you would have gotten a positive skill assessment by now? 

Thanks, 

Chloe

Hello Chloe! Congratulations on being a graduate nurse, I will say Im also a graduate nurse and I'm an Australian citizen trained in Australia, don't hold out any hopes of finding employment as a graduate, unfortunately, they are few and far between, actually they don't exist, in the last few weeks I saw only 2 jobs in the whole of WA on their health website (they don't apply anywhere else) and they wanted extensive experience, there are a few pool jobs, 'just looking' kind of stuff, as a graduate you will struggle, obviously and quite rightly Australia now prioritises their own graduates, you will need some pretty unique skills that are not common to Aus to get a look in.

I can only speak for WA - it has always been difficult for international grads to get on any of the grad programmes - places tend to go to those trained in Aus.  There are certainly loss jobs around, our wards have recently advertised for an RN pool and had over 70 applicants.

11 hours ago, LCW said:

Hello everyone, 

Thanks, 

Chloe

Hey Chloe,

I did receive my ANMAC assessment yesterday ( 20th of March) . Took about 1.5 months to come through. 

Thanks 

AJ

5 hours ago, Aus-RN said:

Hey Chloe,

I did receive my ANMAC assessment yesterday ( 20th of March) . Took about 1.5 months to come through. 

Thanks 

AJ

I submitted mine on 1st Feb.. The website showed "LOD final stages" since Monday ... So far havn't heard any news yet.. Any idea, how long they take after they put that status ..??.. 

Thank you.. :)

Edited by Win Sue

• 3 months later...
On 21/03/2018 at 15:51, Win Sue said:

I submitted mine on 1st Feb.. The website showed "LOD final stages" since Monday ... So far havn't heard any news yet.. Any idea, how long they take after they put that status ..??.. 

Thank you.. :)

Hi Win, may I know how many more weeks before you receive your LOD since the day you found the “LOD final stages” status on your application? Thank you! 

3 hours ago, angel1426 said:

Hi Win, may I know how many more weeks before you receive your LOD since the day you found the “LOD final stages” status on your application? Thank you! 

Hi Angel, I have received my LOD on 28th of April. There is some miscommunication in between the officers regarding my AHPRA registration status and I officially received LOD  from them on 4th of April. Usually if they mentioned 7th week, it will come out around that week. If there is some delay, just ring them and clarify with them. All the best! Angel .. ?

• 5 weeks later...
On 04/07/2018 at 21:42, angel1426 said:

Hi Angel, 

My application status is found “LOD final stages” several days ago, but havent have any clues when LOD will be issued. I think you already got your LOD by now coz your post since 04/07. Hope you can give me an idea how long it took you to receive LOD since you saw that status? 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Tina2112 said:

Hi Angel, 

My application status is found “LOD final stages” several days ago, but havent have any clues when LOD will be issued. I think you already got your LOD by now coz your post since 04/07. Hope you can give me an idea how long it took you to receive LOD since you saw that status? 

Thank you!

Hi Tina, I received it in a week time. If you are worried, you can call them up and asked them. That's what I did... All the best yeah..