You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Posy

Skills assessment

Has anyone had a 'positive' result from skills assessment for hr manager? 

Edited by snifter
title

12 hours ago, Posy said:

Has anyone had a 'positive' result from skills assessment for hr manager? 

Yes.........................................

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

I think you need to be a bit more specific with what you are looking for help with. Not many people are going to share their whole applications as they contain a lot of sensitive information, but if it’s a specific aspect then expand on that and hopefully someone has had a similar experience and can help. It it’s the whole application you are battling with, then it’s probably time to speak with a migration agent. wrussell above is an agent and obviously has experience with HR Managers so would be a good place to start.

Vetassess submission 31/1/2016; Vetassess positive outcome 29/4/2016
State sponsorship submission 2/5/2016; granted 3/8/2016
Visa filed 5/9/2016; CO contact 25/10/2016; Visa granted 28/10/2016
Visa activated 17/08/2017
Big move.... 5/9/ 2018 

Read about my visa journey at www.190oz.com

Thank you.... I've looked extensively into the criteria but have read a lot of 'negative' results ..... The criteria seems unachievable ... As it is highly unlikely for a hrs manager to have other managers reporting directly into them esp if your role is stand alone....was just after a bit of hope from someone who has achieved a positive result rather than a copy of their actual application.... I've worked for 18 years within hr at various levels and my recent roles reporting directly into CEO or director of hr and never had managers reporting into me.... ????

AIM would fail Bill Gates. Have you considered consulting a registered migration agent for advice about whether a viable visa strategy might be developed?

Westly Russell Registered Migration Agent 0316072 www.pinoyau.com

Have you looked at other occupations on the list that might be a good fit?  If you don’t actually manage other managers then AIM will not give you a positive assessment.  Look for other job titles that you can match to your duties and qualifications that are not assessed by AIM.

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

Thank you .... I'm now exploring the 'study abroad' option to getting a visa with a plan to attempt to secure employment .... But this looks very risky and costly..... I may just give up on it all ?. I've already got a post grad qual and No desire to go back to studying again...