Skills assessment

Posy

I think you need to be a bit more specific with what you are looking for help with. Not many people are going to share their whole applications as they contain a lot of sensitive information, but if it’s a specific aspect then expand on that and hopefully someone has had a similar experience and can help. It it’s the whole application you are battling with, then it’s probably time to speak with a migration agent. wrussell above is an agent and obviously has experience with HR Managers so would be a good place to start.

Thank you.... I've looked extensively into the criteria but have read a lot of 'negative' results ..... The criteria seems unachievable ... As it is highly unlikely for a hrs manager to have other managers reporting directly into them esp if your role is stand alone....was just after a bit of hope from someone who has achieved a positive result rather than a copy of their actual application.... I've worked for 18 years within hr at various levels and my recent roles reporting directly into CEO or director of hr and never had managers reporting into me.... ????

Thank you .... I'm now exploring the 'study abroad' option to getting a visa with a plan to attempt to secure employment .... But this looks very risky and costly..... I may just give up on it all ?. I've already got a post grad qual and No desire to go back to studying again...