Trying to email my co no joy

Angelpie

IIRC there is no direct email for CO's anymore. It all goes via a central desk and is dealt with by other staff and anything important is passed on, otherwise you get them replying. 

What are you trying to find out? 

Hi snifter 

I was trying to confirm what I needed to do - when I called the hospital to book another appointment the hospital told me I could go to an NHS rheumatologist or a letter from my docs would surfice rather than go back to them but the email I got was requesting me to see a panel rheumatologist,  so what the hospital were telling me to do just didn't sit quite right with me

the email I had off my co gave me an email address that said if I had any questions I could email the address provided within the email but it's not even a real email address ? 

1 hour ago, Angelpie said:

Hi snifter 

I was trying to confirm what I needed to do - when I called the hospital to book another appointment the hospital told me I could go to an NHS rheumatologist or a letter from my docs would surfice rather than go back to them but the email I got was requesting me to see a panel rheumatologist,  so what the hospital were telling me to do just didn't sit quite right with me

the email I had off my co gave me an email address that said if I had any questions I could email the address provided within the email but it's not even a real email address ? 

Who is the one requesting the info? The case officer. 

Therefore you do what the case officer is requesting.

The case officer will have far better awareness of the rules for who cancarry out the process. For the hospital it will be an unusual request in which they may be guessing at the answer. The case officer does this every day and is well aware of the rules. 

There have been people on forums like this  in the past who have rung their GPs requesting medicals for Australia and been told yes thats fine, can do that for you. Then they are amazed that the case officer will not accept them. Do what the CO wants, they are the ones in the know

Edited by Nemesis
  • Like 1