189/190 Visas from Nov-Dec 2017

Guest Cristina

Guest Cristina
On 22/05/2018 at 17:17, suziemac59 said:

I got a direct grant today emoji3.png
We applied on the 8th December 2017

Congratulations @suziemac59! Good luck in Oz!

We are still waiting for ours (submitted on the 22nd Dec) but I could see loads of December grants today so hopefully they continue at this rate and we get ours soon! Fingers crossed!

On 23/05/2018 at 02:53, Cristina said:
Congratulations [mention=263857]suziemac59[/mention]! Good luck in Oz!
We are still waiting for ours (submitted on the 22nd Dec) but I could see loads of December grants today so hopefully they continue at this rate and we get ours soon! Fingers crossed!

Hi all
Got a direct grant on Monday !!!!!
Applied 8 December, ied of 23 August.
189 visa.
Looking forward to ticking another box on the arrivals card when I fly over in June [emoji4]

1 hour ago, Evel1184 said:

Hi all
189 visa.
Looking forward to ticking another box on the arrivals card when I fly over in June emoji4.png

Congratulations and best wishes 

Received communication from the Immi Dept today.

[Info]- For those who are claiming partner's skill points, it is best to upload his/her ACS Skill Assessment Result rightaway. I had not done it because it wasn't mentioned in the list of partner docs. But looks like they're checking it now. 

ACS Applied on - 22/Oct/2017

ACS Result - 06/Dec/2017

EOI Submitted (75 points including partner skills) - 08/Dec/2018

Invitation received- 20/Dec/2018

Application Submitted- 20/Dec/2018

Medical Tests and all other documents uploaded by- 08/Jan/2018

CO Assigned- 24/May/2018; Status moved from Received to Initial Assessment

Communication regarding Partner ACS Document- 24/May/2018

Uploaded Partner ACS Doc- 24/May/2018

Status moved to Further Assessment- 24/May/2018

On 23/05/2018 at 02:53, Cristina said:

Congratulations @suziemac59! Good luck in Oz!

Hi Cristina,

I saw an applicant from 22nd December 2017  got the CO contact, "Did you receive your grant"  ? Feeling Positive ? 

Guest Cristina
On 22/05/2018 at 20:28, Evel1184 said:

Hi all
189 visa.
Looking forward to ticking another box on the arrivals card when I fly over in June emoji4.png

Congratulations @Evel1184!! Good luck in Oz! It feels good to see that people in this forum are getting their grants! We have our fingers crossed for ours! ?

Guest Cristina
28 minutes ago, Nirav said:

Hi Cristina,

I saw an applicant from 22nd December 2017 in immitracker got the CO contact, "Did you receive your grant"  ? Feeling Positive ? 

Hi @Nirav,

Unfortunately it is not us. But I am hopeful it will come soon. Fingers crossed!

Guest Cristina

Hi all,

I am very pleased to let you all know that we got our visas! Our agent was out of the office so we only got the letter today but they were actually granted yesterday. Our lodgement day was 22nd December 2017 and our entry date must be before the 27th December 2018. We will be moving to Sydney in approx. a month time. Good luck to all of those who are still waiting for their grants. They will come soon!

Cristina

21 minutes ago, Cristina said:

Hi all,

I am very pleased to let you all know that we got our visas! Our agent was out of the office so we only got the letter today but they were actually granted yesterday. Our lodgement day was 22nd December 2017 and our entry date must be before the 27th December 2018. We will be moving to Sydney in approx. a month time. Good luck to all of those who are still waiting for their grants. They will come soon!

Cristina

Woq congratulations...get ready for winter will be cold in a month....

22 december 189 visa granted

Hope my 190 from 22 december will be granted soon

1 hour ago, Cristina said:

Hi all,

Cristina

As I Predicted ? 

Congratulations and best wishes, Sydney is amazingly beautiful city, its my first choice too lets see how things goes for me, Fingers Crossed !!!

On 24/05/2018 at 13:06, Nirav said:

Direct grant is on the way

57 minutes ago, Lavers said:

Congrats Cristina

Do you only get 1 year to enter the country before your visa expires? I thought it was 2

The last entry date is usually one year from the date of the pcc or medical, whichever was first.

Its never been 2 years.

Thanks for reply nemesis, a friend of mine moved to Australia a few years back and I thought he said two years.

Do you submit your medicals when you are invited to apply or are they asked for later on? So it would be 1 year from the time the Australian gov ask for them?

12 minutes ago, Abi6635 said:

They wanted more information on our relationship. As it’s de facto- they wanted to know more about how we spend our time together. 

okay, I wish you good luck and may you receive your grant soon.