AAT for visa refusal

Ps1969

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

can anyone help me.. How to get refund from migration agent a big sum of money? 

And he is absconding? N not talking to me only through email.

i tried to request him through email for the refund but he is telling me to go ahead with the complain.

please advise

53 minutes ago, Ps1969 said:

Hi guys,

can anyone help me.. How to get refund from migration agent a big sum of money? 

And he is absconding? N not talking to me only through email.

i tried to request him through email for the refund but he is telling me to go ahead with the complain.

please advise

You've been told how to make an official complaint.  That is your only option.  However, why does your agent owe you a refund?  You don't get a refund just because your application was refused.  He did the work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marisawright said:

You've been told how to make an official complaint.  That is your only option.  However, why does your agent owe you a refund?  You don't get a refund just because your application was refused.  He did the work.

You mean to say an agent will be encouraged or supported for taking away $30,000 just for a fake visa application

evidence is there

1 hour ago, Ps1969 said:

You mean to say an agent will be encouraged or supported for taking away $30,000 just for a fake visa application

evidence is there

If you paid an agent $30,000 just for a visa application then one has to ask WTF? Dd you not question why they wanted so much?

If it was a fake visa application then you didn't deserve the visa anyway and you definitely don't deserve a refund. Why would you make a fake application?

And as already stated, you've been told how to complain. If it was a fake visa application though, I wouldn't waste your time!

Edited by Nemesis
  • Like 2

$30,000  :shocked: Are you sure you don't mean $3,000.  If it was $30,000 you were absolutely crazy to hand it over or absolutely desperate to get a visa no matter how much it cost.  Good grief.  I doubt very much you will see any of your money again.

10 minutes ago, Toots said:

$30,000  :shocked: Are you sure you don't mean $3,000.  If it was $30,000 you were absolutely crazy to hand it over or absolutely desperate to get a visa no matter how much it cost.  Good grief.  I doubt very much you will see any of your money again.

If the Visa as been refused, means that he applied for your Visa.

How can you prove that it was a fake Visa, and why he ask that much money just for an application?

This sound so so strange...??

Fake visa?  I'm sure immigration and border security have seen plenty of those over the years and given them the big No No.  In my last job half a dozen of us had to check overseas Uni degrees.  Amazing how many of those were false.

3 hours ago, Ps1969 said:

evidence is there

If the evidence is there, then submit your complaint.  It will take time for them to investigate, so you will have to be patient.

• 2 months later...
If they are a Registered Migration Agent you can lodge a formal complaint through the OMARA.
If you have used someone operating illegally who is not registered to provide Immigration advice, you can report them to Immigration here.

Hi, i have applied for the ENS nomination and visa together. My friend in the same company got nomination refused due to training benchmark. My visa has still not been decided. I'm worried about mine. But it have uploaded stat declaration why the company fail to pay benchmark in the particular direction. please can you suggest 

• 3 months later...
On 14/02/2018 at 08:46, MaggieMay24 said:

If you have no approved nomination, your visa cannot be granted.  So appealing would be a waste of time and money.

Hi Maggie, 

Need your advice

My nomination has been refused stating that the position looks not genuine without asking any further documents to prove.how can a case officer decide such unjustic decision without knowing the truth.

Well its been refused and my MA is goin to appeal..just want to ask you how long it takes for a decision and ince they decide it would be for both nomination and my application?

Thanking you 

Case Officers are under no obligation to ask for further documents so it's up to you and your migration agent to put together a compelling application package for both nomination and application.  Still I've heard a lot of applications are getting rejected even with good application packages submitted.

I never had to go through an appeal process so I don't know how long they take or whether it would include your nomination and application.

• 4 months later...
Anyone is here who won aat because of bussness financial capacity 

reason give me from co bussness is not able to pay me for next two year
which is not true
should I have any chance to win aat
I heard there are some forum users whos nomination got refused later AAT asked to provide latest BAS FY statement. They got approved without hearing.

But they never explained exactly why their nomination was refused. All they said is "financial problem".