AHPRA Form AGOS-40

Nic

Hi there, I am new to the forum and apologize if this post is in the wrong place.

I am currently in the UK and completing form AGOS-40 to apply for registration in Oz.

I have completed most of the form and have all the supporting documents, I am however stuck on section C, question 4 - Proof of identity.  As i am applying from overseas, i dont know what boxes to cross in this section (if any).  I do have all the documents for proof including passport, birth certificate, marrage certificate, drivers licence etc, but it does not correspond with the boxes available.

The website states what documents are needed but does not tell you if you leave this section blank??

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks. 

Did you read the preamble to Section C?

The minimum requirements for overseas applicants, or those who have recently arrived in Australia, can be found in the
AHPRA Proof of identity requirements document under the heading What special circumstances apply to overseas applicants
or applicants who have recently arrived in Australia? This document is available at www.ahpra.gov.au/identity

Hi there, thanks for your reply, I have read this page but it does not state which boxes to tick on the actual form.  I have all of the supporting documentation but I am aware that if i do not fill the form in correctly it could hold up the process.

I was hoping someone that had filled in this form recently could advise what to do in this section.