SkillSelect

matt796

Hi 

I opened a skillselect 23 months ago and then ended up not applying or submitting anything. Since then in 2017 I used a MARA agent who opened another I assume and I was granted a 190 (we leave the UK in March). I have received an email from skillselect 23 months to the day I set it up and can't recall the log in and the security questions relate to an old passport. I'm assuming it is to say I have a month before the account is closed? If so does it effect anything?

Many thanks 

59 minutes ago, wrussell said:

If you are granted a visa the relevant EoI will be closed and so will any other EoIs that expire by lapse of time.

If you want to know what you agent did, ask.

I would ask my agent if it was relevant to them but I opened a skillselect a year before they did for us and did our application. I can't recall the password and the security question answers don' appear to work so my assumption was it is expiring in a month hence an email from them.  It has nothing to do with the agent's creation of a skillselect they did a year later for us. Thanks for the replies.