Immi Account doc requests that don't seem right

JD3006

Hi

I have submitted all docs I have to the my Immi account but there are a few requests that dont seem right. do I just ignore them until a CO is added ?( submitted 13 Nov ) 

it asks for the following 

Health, evidence of - I have completed and passed my medical, and its states that under the medical section of the Immi account. I have no documents to load as its auto completed?.

Language eligibility - I scored the necessary points having a UK passport for the language side of things. so didn't need a IELTS for my application ( scored 75). 

Aus Qualifications evidence - never studied in Australia. or does this mean my Skill Assessment ? ( evidence of this was given for the application ) 

And on my partners it asks for the same as above but with an added

Custody of Evidence  - she's 30 and I haven't adopted her.. :rolleyes:

Are these just formalities or genuinely needed ? I have phoned DIBP and they are less than helpful. 

thanks

It doesn't matter where it is for, you are exempt from having to prove English language, but if you claim points for English you have to actually take the test and score the relevant level. So, if you have claimed 20 points for superior English  but haven't sat ILETS you are facing a refusal.  

Have you claimed points for your partners skills?

I haven't claimed the language points or claimed points for my partner. 

Still scoring 70 points. 

My main question is if I haven't claimed for them why is there a section for me to upload a result. Is this normal for all immi accounts ? 

Do I need to upload my passport under that section. 

Also any idea on the other requests such as custody proof for my fiance?

Basically my question is are all these document request just standard for apearing on all immi accounts and not tailored for your specific application. 

Edited by JD3006

1. 53 minutes ago, JD3006 said:

I haven't claimed the language points or claimed points for my partner. 

Still scoring 70 points. 

My main question is if I haven't claimed for them why is there a section for me to upload a result. Is this normal for all immi accounts ? 

Do I need to upload my passport under that section. 

Also any idea on the other requests such as custody proof for my fiance?

Basically my question is are all these document request just standard for apearing on all immi accounts and not tailored for your specific application. 

The list of documents on your immiaccount are simply a standard template for EVERY application, it does not mean they are asking for them. They are simply a "prediction" of what may be required. You'll probably see a green, orange and red icon by each document, some of which may not apply to you. 

As you mentioned you haven't had a CO allocated, and you have not been asked for these documents formally. 

Here's the example:  They often provide many categories that are just suggested. 

Documents.thumb.JPG.0ed86b6bc53fff2fea52a28fedc022e4.JPG

Edited by barker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I carried out plenty of research when I filled out the application. 

I have in no way ever suggested or filled in any application that I have adopted my fiancé or that she has been adopted in any way, so can't see why there is a section for this. 

I have never claimed the points for English for my self or for my partner. so can see why there is a section

I have taken and passed my medical so can't see why there is a section to upload such a document when it says on my immi account 

"All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue."

so unsure as to why these sections are on my immi account. 

for reference since im being asked if I claimed for my English to get 70/60

489 skilled regional visa - 10 points

aged 25-32 - 30 points

competent English via passport - 0 points

Aus qualifications - 0 points

highest education degree - 15 points

professional year program - 0 points

overseas work experience 8 years + - 15 points

Aus work experience less than 1 - 0 points 

partner skills - 0 points

designated language - 0 points 

adds up to 70/60 

1 minute ago, barker said:
  1. The list of documents on your immiaccount are simply a standard template for EVERY application, it does not mean they are asking for them. They are simply a "prediction" of what may be required. You'll probably see a green, orange and red icon by each document, some of which may not apply to you. 

As you mentioned you haven't had a CO allocated, and you have not been asked for these documents formally. 

thanks for the helpful response. at the moment everything is orange icons for "recommended" I was just checking if this was the case as when I get a CO I want it all the be 100%

Just now, Nemesis said:

Have you had a specific request for these documents, or is it just that there s somewhere on your Immiaccount where they could be uploaded if you had them?

I have not had a specific request for them. as I haven't had a CO assigned. just that they are on the Immi Account. just checking if its just a formality that they are on there as suggested by Barker. 

what was a simple question has turned into grilling me about claiming points that shouldn't have, which is 100% not the case at all. 

Ok, Apologies if it came across that way. It is a common occurrence for people to submit applications and to claim points for which they have no evidence; and they then appear here in a panic when requests for documents come in from immi. You've clarified that this is not your scenario (thankfully) but others who are considering lodging an EOI and who are reading this, please take the extra time to 'tick all the boxes' - it's worth it!

Regards,

Richard

10 hours ago, JD3006 said:

Because the electronic system is not perfect and full of issues such as this.

It will often prompt you to attach documents which are not relevant to your case and completely ignore other documents which are critical.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Raul Senise said:

Because the electronic system is not perfect and full of issues such as this.

It will often prompt you to attach documents which are not relevant to your case and completely ignore other documents which are critical.

thanks for the insight Raul.