register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

simmo

The (all new) Brexit Thread

8 minutes ago, Parley said:

So the EU don't care if British People die from missing out on their precious isotopes.

Yet another reason we need to break away from those uncaring bastards.

That is tongue in cheek isn't it.

We decided to leave by less than 2%

We have been the ones tearing up deals and leaving the customs union and thereby causing potential mayhem at the ports but it's all the fault of the EU

Could you just explain the torturous thinking that got to the last comment!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, newjez said:

We are leaving them. Its not them kicking us out. They have formed an agreement with us, but we wouldn't pass it because of our problems with northern Ireland.

Thought you might understand it by now.

They formed an agreement with Theresa but no one else liked it.

I want it all, and I want it now.

9 minutes ago, Parley said:

They formed an agreement with Theresa but no one else liked it.

Well both sides agreed it and then TMs party wouldn't have it, is that the fault of the EU.

Well I suppose if we just make it their fault often enough it will be true

The post truth era

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

Well both sides agreed it and then TMs party wouldn't have it, is that the fault of the EU.

Well I suppose if we just make it their fault often enough it will be true

The post truth era

Of course it is.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I want it all, and I want it now.

28 minutes ago, Parley said:

Of course it is.

Ah, you're just trolling now Parley.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Parley said:

Of course it is.

OMG, The post truth era.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/17/populist-rewriting-polish-history-museum-poland-gdansk

You should read this, shiver, and try to understand where BJ ( the Hulk) is leading you, his inconvenient  history is being rewritten again by nationalists,

Do you imagine this is some kind of cartoon like The Hulk, is that where Boris has got us to, he is supposed to be PM of a country that imagines its future is to be major player on the international scene and now its a walk on extra in a Zombie movie, not even able to remember its lines for a press conference in Luxembourg for christs sake.

• Sad 1

OMG, The post truth era.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/17/populist-rewriting-polish-history-museum-poland-gdansk
You should read this, shiver, and try to understand where BJ ( the Hulk) is leading you, his inconvenient  history is being rewritten again by nationalists,
Do you imagine this is some kind of cartoon like The Hulk, is that where Boris has got us to, he is supposed to be PM of a country that imagines its future is to be major player on the international scene and now its a walk on extra in a Zombie movie, not even able to remember its lines for a press conference in Luxembourg for christs sake.

From the sublime to the downright ridiculous. We’ve gone beyond plumbing the depths now, which such intelligent, sharply insightful and exceedingly astute commentary from the leader of the UK. Is this a foil to ‘Captain America’? All fighting against ‘Thanos’ is it?

Didn’t realise I’d woken up in a Marvel fantasy comic nightmare
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, simmo said:

Interesting..

Even if they have a deal, they don't have the numbers to pass it.

On 17/09/2019 at 06:40, BacktoDemocracy said:

Oh, is it, whats your opinion of 458,000 overseas students get to stay after they graduate, you've been had by a party renowned for loving cheap immigrant labour.

You don’t get what the eu are about , mass movement of people to keep wages down 

• Like 1

Aint that the truth......funny how her first thought was to ridicule him on coming prepared......this is the issue.....it was clear.....it was voted on and people right from the outset have just not been prepared to accept it and have done and continue to do what ever they can to stop it.....the goal posts have moved a million times since then but it still remains the crux of the problem.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rallyman said:

Just a reminder what was said before referendum 

Francois is considered a sycophantic clown even by members of the ERG.

To be honest the best thing now is for this bunch of clowns to have to own the mess they have created, you will get brexit and all it entails, you will get an American takeover aided and abetted by Johnson and his free trader pals, the country will be royally screwed in any trade negotiations, including with the EU, so just let it happen, we will join Italy as the comic turn of Europe, GBP will be like Lira used to be.

38 minutes ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

To be honest the best thing now is for this bunch of clowns to have to own the mess they have created, you will get brexit and all it entails, you will get an American takeover aided and abetted by Johnson and his free trader pals, the country will be royally screwed in any trade negotiations, including with the EU, so just let it happen, we will join Italy as the comic turn of Europe, GBP will be like Lira used to be.

So please tell us what was untrue with what he said , 100% spot on accurate imho 

all your comments in your opinion as you have no idea or actual fact how things will turn out. 

Sorry  but it’s same old from yourself every time glass half empty all the time. Have some faith in your country for a change. 

Edited by Rallyman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

Another one quoting their opinions as FACT .

How many members of the erg do you know , personally ?

Give me strength 

• Like 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

2 hours ago, Rallyman said:

So please tell us what was untrue with what he said , 100% spot on accurate imho 

all your comments in your opinion as you have no idea or actual fact how things will turn out. 

Sorry  but it’s same old from yourself every time glass half empty all the time. Have some faith in your country for a change. 

As I have said a number of times you are like lambs to the slaughter, its laughable, the old magicians trick of distraction with a leggy assistant, only this time its all about immigration and nationalism. 

You should do a bit of wider reading and expand your knowledge, your glass might suddenly get empty

Read this and just wonder as to how you have been lined up for the slaughterer's gun

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/04/post-brexit-free-trade-deal-us-rightwing-thinktanks

21 minutes ago, bunbury61 said:

Another one quoting their opinions as FACT .

How many members of the erg do you know , personally ?

Give me strength 

Watch the program on Monday about infighting in the Tories, just tell me how many times has Francois appeared on a interview with another brexiteer, I cannot remember 1 occasion.

11 hours ago, Rallyman said:

You don’t get what the eu are about , mass movement of people to keep wages down 

Against raising interest rates to keep wages down.

Can you explain how one benefits you more than the other?

3 hours ago, kungfustu said:

Aint that the truth......funny how her first thought was to ridicule him on coming prepared......this is the issue.....it was clear.....it was voted on and people right from the outset have just not been prepared to accept it and have done and continue to do what ever they can to stop it.....the goal posts have moved a million times since then but it still remains the crux of the problem.

Anytime you want to offer a valid solution. Oh, I forgot. That's the job of the people who didn't vote leave.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, newjez said:

Anytime you want to offer a valid solution. Oh, I forgot. That's the job of the people who didn't vote leave.

As we all now realise there are only 3 options, leave with no deal, leave with TM's deal, or stay, another referendum, pointless, we are just back to where we are now. A GE, we are back to where we are now. BJ resigns. we are back to where we are now.

Might as well just get the amputation over and done with and then sit back, recuperate and watch the Circus between the gladiators and the Christians, always good fun according to the Roman senate who used them as a distraction for the 'hoi'pollois' 

26 minutes ago, kungfustu said:

A valid solution for what?

For the Constitutional crisis that lying BoJo  and his lying far right mates have created.

Its alright, no need for anyone to expand their horizons or bother to read any long complicated articles or engage some critical faculties, they have traduced democracy and ridden rough shod over Parliament and I should think they are sat there chuckling at how easy it has been, no weekend occupations of London, no banging of tinpans all over London, no disruption to transport anywhere, easy peasy, coup successful 

Edited by BacktoDemocracy

I see liz truss has met Simon birmingham today , regarding free trade and a freedom of movement deal after brexit .

I day say the old order would be coming back together 

The u.s - britain - the commonwealth 

This is just the beginning , hopefully 

Bye bye e.u 😂

• Like 1

BUT I DONT FEEL AFRAID

AS LONG AS I GAZE AT

WATERLOO SUNSET

IAM IN PARADISE

1 hour ago, bunbury61 said:

I see liz truss has met Simon birmingham today , regarding free trade and a freedom of movement deal after brexit .

I day say the old order would be coming back together 

The u.s - britain - the commonwealth 

This is just the beginning , hopefully 

Bye bye e.u 😂

You seem to welcome the US, do you have the slightest idea what the US will do to the NHS, and to our food standards, why do you think the US has an epidemic of obesity, diabetes and opoid addiction, try doing a bit of reading instead of reading those conspiracy website.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/04/post-brexit-free-trade-deal-us-rightwing-thinktanks

Just for entertainment heres a comedy sketch from UKIP 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/17/ukip-leader-accused-of-insulting-party-over-conference-no-show

8 hours ago, BacktoDemocracy said:

As I have said a number of times you are like lambs to the slaughter, its laughable, the old magicians trick of distraction with a leggy assistant, only this time its all about immigration and nationalism. 

You should do a bit of wider reading and expand your knowledge, your glass might suddenly get empty

Read this and just wonder as to how you have been lined up for the slaughterer's gun

Not been lined up for the slaughter, you can live your life as doom and gloom as that’s clear by your reply’s to everything on here. I will stick to my glass being half full thanks it’s done me ok in life so far.  

Your  ok with uncontrollable immigration, open door policy ? 

You keep going on about Nationalism, you are looking too deep into it , and imho you just don’t understand why people voted to leave and for some reason there is a lot of anger with in 

Go and enjoy your life , a lot more things to do than be on here virtually 24/7 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1