How long before you feel settled/Happy ?

Clm

8 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Strange, you have lived in Oz 35 years but think the UK is a better place. I suggest you go and scratch that itch as soon as possible. 

‘I also suggest you take another read of the forum rules regarding personal insults, you have just called the majority of our membership stating they have a mentality of less than a 13 year old. 

‘Just because people don’t think of Australia the same as you doesn’t make them wrong. You should be happy for them like I’m sure they will be happy when you return back to the UK.

Oh to be a teenager again lol

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 06:56, governedby nutters said:

Why would anyone  English  want to Immigrate to Australia? Aussies in general are anti Pom It gives some a feeling of not belonging ..After 35 years here i should talk.But i have had that feeling for many years,now i've grown to hate the place.I could go into heaps of reasons why. But it's a myth that there is a better life in Australia ,Than in England. Unless you take in what a certain click,of want to be Aussies on here say,that rant on about how wonderful it is,That never stop tearing Britain down. Or put other Brits down that tell the truth.And rant on about their bad grammer or bad spelling.It says in the Rules that u have to be over 13 years old, to comment on this site. Yet the click of wanna be Aussies's, have a mentality of  less than 13 year olds. But you will have noted who these lot are. That think they own the site.And thousands are returning home. Maybe it's because of Brexit?, Or  just simply they Love they own  Country,warts and all it's still a great place.And home is where your heart is.

I notice from earlier posts that you went back to the UK and returned to Aus and that it hasn't worked out for you.  You must have thought that Australia had something to offer at some point.  I can't understand why when people are unhappy with a place they feel they have to call the people who have opposing comfort with a place.  It's really ok to say I didn't settle/like it for A, B and C - some will agree with you and some will say that it isn't their experience.  I do agree that home is where the heart is (sure there's been a thread on that at some point), you don't have to disparage those whose hearts are in a different place.

• Like 2

Guest The Pom Queen
On 14/10/2018 at 08:56, governedby nutters said:

Why would anyone  English  want to Immigrate to Australia? Aussies in general are anti Pom It gives some a feeling of not belonging ..After 35 years here i should talk.But i have had that feeling for many years,now i've grown to hate the place.I could go into heaps of reasons why. But it's a myth that there is a better life in Australia ,Than in England. Unless you take in what a certain click,of want to be Aussies on here say,that rant on about how wonderful it is,That never stop tearing Britain down. Or put other Brits down that tell the truth.And rant on about their bad grammer or bad spelling.It says in the Rules that u have to be over 13 years old, to comment on this site. Yet the click of wanna be Aussies's, have a mentality of  less than 13 year olds. But you will have noted who these lot are. That think they own the site.And thousands are returning home. Maybe it's because of Brexit?, Or  just simply they Love they own  Country,warts and all it's still a great place.And home is where your heart is.

Thinking about it, this member totally disagrees with you he loves Australia  😉 

18 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Strange, you have lived in Oz 35 years but think the UK is a better place. I suggest you go and scratch that itch as soon as possible. 

I do remember that he returned to the UK ....then ranted about what a terrible place it was....and pingponged back to Oz.  🙄

• Haha 1