Jump to content
Parley

Have you bought any bitcoin ?

Recommended Posts

Yes Simmo. I noticed up another 10% today to 18k aud per bitcoin.

A great investment this year. Mine have doubled in value. I hope it keeps going.

Edited by Parley
  • Like 2
  • Congratulations 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking of moving my cash into bonds pretty soon. Looks like we are on a downward cycle.

Not worried by libra parley? Doesn't it sort of make other cryptocurrency sort of pointless?


Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy Gold Krugerrand


Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/07/2019 at 21:17, newjez said:

Thinking of moving my cash into bonds pretty soon. Looks like we are on a downward cycle.

Not worried by libra parley? Doesn't it sort of make other cryptocurrency sort of pointless?

At last you see sense and seek financial advice from those who know what they are taking about.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, simmo said:

At last you see sense and seek financial advice from those who know what they are taking about.

On here?

You and parley?

The abbot and Costello of financial markets?

I'm just telling you what I'm thinking of doing.

Edited by newjez

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newjez said:

On here?

You and parley?

The abbot and Costello of financial markets?

I'm just telling you what I'm thinking of doing.

It would be an interesting exercise to see how much money you would have made if you had only listened.

Bitcoin will be back $20k USD before long. Probably by end of the year.

as you know it is starting to become mainstream 

Edited by Parley
  • Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, newjez said:

On here?

You and parley?

The abbot and Costello of financial markets?

I'm just telling you what I'm thinking of doing.

Thanks for comparing me to Peter Costello and Tony Abbott.

I am truly humbled by your praise.

  • Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parley said:

Thanks for comparing me to Peter Costello and Tony Abbott.

I am truly humbled by your praise.

That works as well.

  • Like 1

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parley said:

It would be an interesting exercise to see how much money you would have made if you had only listened.

Bitcoin will be back $20k USD before long. Probably by end of the year.

as you know it is starting to become mainstream 

Keep living the dream parley.


Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parley said:

It would be an interesting exercise to see how much money you would have made if you had only listened.

Bitcoin will be back $20k USD before long. Probably by end of the year.

as you know it is starting to become mainstream 

I've never said that you can't make money out of gambling.

But you do need to understand that you are gambling to do so.

Once you start to think you are making money from gambling because you think you are clever, then you are lost. 

I'm worried that you are there. In fact you are there. It's obvious from your posts.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have Abbot and Costelol sold any bit coins yet or is this all pissing in the wind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 15:37, newjez said:

I've never said that you can't make money out of gambling.

But you do need to understand that you are gambling to do so.

Once you start to think you are making money from gambling because you think you are clever, then you are lost. 

I'm worried that you are there. In fact you are there. It's obvious from your posts.

So what are you doing with shares ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed bitcoin is up 28% today.

Something is afoot.


I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Parley said:

Just noticed bitcoin is up 28% today.

Something is afoot.

The Chinese premier mentioned it. Seriously parley, do you ever think a currency that moves that much when a man speaks it's name can ever be used commercially. Something like bitcoin may be used eventually, but it will more likely be libra or the offering from world pay.

But enjoy it while you can.


Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitcoin is among the best performing assets for 2019.

Up 97.5% from Jan 1 2019 to Dec 31 2019.

I predict it will double again by Dec 31 2020.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Parley said:

Bitcoin is among the best performing assets for 2019.

Up 97.5% from Jan 1 2019 to Dec 31 2019.

I predict it will double again by Dec 31 2020.

and some knocked them lol


Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cryptos looking strong.

With the Bitcoin halving coming up in May, now is a good time to buy.


I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/02/2020 at 22:24, Parley said:

Cryptos looking strong.

With the Bitcoin halving coming up in May, now is a good time to buy.

wrong time to buy,  you buy when its weak

  • Haha 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Parley said:

Wow.

Thanks parley, I bought on your recommendation and are ore worth 10 times plus.....😊

  • Like 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having had to spend "hours" on my tax return managing crypto gains and losses and detailing every single trade, I now buy into a fund that invests in 5% Bitcoin and produces an annual tax statement to just copy and paste into the ATO, reducing a considerable overhead.

https://raizinvest.com.au/sapphire/

The bitcoin fund has obviously rocketed, but at 5% it's a pretty low risk way to invest if you don't want to chuck all your eggs in one basket.

 

  • Like 1

Matt Hancock on TV, crying like the stepfather appealing for the return of the daughter he knows is buried under the garage floor.

  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slean Wolfhead said:

Having had to spend "hours" on my tax return managing crypto gains and losses and detailing every single trade, I now buy into a fund that invests in 5% Bitcoin and produces an annual tax statement to just copy and paste into the ATO, reducing a considerable overhead.

https://raizinvest.com.au/sapphire/

The bitcoin fund has obviously rocketed, but at 5% it's a pretty low risk way to invest if you don't want to chuck all your eggs in one basket.

 

very slow at getting on the train, should have bought like me with parleys recommendation when they were rock bottom, have made a killing, sold some held some. 

  • Congratulations 1

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/11/2020 at 07:55, Perthbum said:

very slow at getting on the train, should have bought like me with parleys recommendation when they were rock bottom, have made a killing, sold some held some. 

Knowing when to sell is the hardest part.

I think I will sell out at $25,000. Don't want to get too greedy and then have them fall back.

  • Haha 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/02/2018 at 16:13, newjez said:

It has value because of its money laundering ability, and all that is connected to.

If people want to gamble on that then fine.

Personally I have principles.

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×