Parley

Have you bought any bitcoin ?

I know people who did and have made some good profits, I think we missed the boat and it feels a bit too much like gambling without really spending the time to research and fully understand the ins and outs of cryptocurrencies. 

• Like 2

A lot of it is gambling, there's no real value behind it and it's just betting against what other people will do with their own money.  Bitcoin on its own can't do much, and probably never will.

Some of the new startups using crypto tokens look good, because they're actually linked to a business principle so have tangible value that can act as a proper investment in the real world with people actually using it for something.  It's a good place to diversify some coins to make a real stake from the speculative gains in case those gains disappear into thin air overnight.

• Haha 1

Matt Hancock on TV, crying like the stepfather appealing for the return of the daughter he knows is buried under the garage floor.

•  

Bitcoin will always be the main coin I think because it was first even if technically there are better and newer coins.

• Like 1

I want it all, and I want it now.

This could be the best chance to buy bitcoin in your lifetime.

I suggest everyone have a look.

By the way you don't have to buy a whole bitcoin.

Unlike our dollars which are broken down to cents ie 0.01 is 1 hundredth of a dollar.

Bitcoins are divisible by 8 decimal places and are called satoshis ie 0.00000001 is the smallest unit.

You can buy $500 or $1000 worth or whatever you want.

I think it should be part of any investment portfolio. It would be wise to treat it as speculative and allocate 5% of your portfolio to crypto currencies.

If they do ultimately boom and go to a huge price as many predict you can thank me later.

www.coinbase.com is the easiest place to start if you want to buy some.

2 hours ago, Parley said:

This could be the best chance to buy bitcoin in your lifetime.

I suggest everyone have a look.

You having trouble offloading some of yours, Parley? - now that it's lost more than half its value in less than 2 months....and governments and regulators are getting serious about cracking down on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Skani said:

You having trouble offloading some of yours, Parley? - now that it's lost more than half its value in less than 2 months....and governments and regulators are getting serious about cracking down on it.

No Skani, I haven't sold any.

I am buying for the long term.

17 minutes ago, Skani said:

I'm not surprised they are cracking down on it, it' nothing more than a huge pyramid scheme. You might as well invest in a brown paper bag full of sand. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Loving life in Gods Country. Woohoo, look at me. 

It doesn't make sense to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nearly there! Don't drop the ball now guys! Vaccines are weeks away. Stay safe!

According to my email feed. I have several bitcoin accounts worth many thousands of dollars. Apparently all I need do is follow the link provided to realise my new found wealth. 

Must be my age. I don’t recall buying any......

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

So many wineries ......so little time :yes:

It has value because of its money laundering ability, and all that is connected to.

If people want to gamble on that then fine.

Personally I have principles.

• Haha 2

It has legitimate uses.

The blockchain technology will be huge. Legitimate business do accept cryptocurrencies as forms of payment.

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it.

And you don't have principles. You are happily making money out of the Trump presidency which you say you don't agree with also.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Parley said:

It has legitimate uses.

The blockchain technology will be huge. Legitimate business do accept cryptocurrencies as forms of payment.

Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it.

And you don't have principles. You are happily making money out of the Trump presidency which you say you don't agree with also.

Well, when trump starts trafficking drugs, gets into white slavery and funds terrorists, then I may withdraw my money from the USA.

Very few businesses accept Bitcoin or any of these pseudocurrencies. They are just made up currencies supported by nothing and as Bitcoin is showing prone to enormous swings and many suspect the Bitcoin bubble has burst. 

• Like 1

Loving life in Gods Country. Woohoo, look at me. 

BUY GOLD

They are crashing, you really would be mad buying them right now, listening to radio 4 the other day and a lot of experts think THEY WILL KEEP ON DROPPING AND THE BUBBLE HAS BURST......buy Krugerrands.

Bitcoin price: Why is Bitcoin BTC falling today? Will it continue to fall?

BITCOIN’s price has plunged by about $25billion in the past 24 hours and the cryptocurrency looks set to suffer another disappointing day on the markets. But why is bitcoin (BTC) falling today?

PUBLISHED: 10:00, Fri, Feb 2, 2018 | UPDATED: 10:05, Fri, Feb 2, 2018
  fb.png  
  tw.png  
  g-plus.png  
  m.png  
  sh.png  

c.png  

BitcoinBro CEO: Bitcoin crash down to 'growing pains'

CLOSE

Pause
Mute

0:09
/
0:46
Loaded: 0%

Progress: 0%

FullscreenFacebookTwitterShare

UP NEXT:

Iain Duncan Smith: Government’s Brexit predictions were WRONG

play-button.png

The world biggest and best-known cryptocurrency slumped below the symbolic $10,000 threshold yesterday (Wednesday February 1), but its value crashed further overnight to about $8,600.

Bitcoin has fallen by more than 56 percent since the turn of the year, after peaking at nearly $20,000 in December 2017.

CoinMarketCap price charts show that bitcoin has been falling for weeks, though this latest crash has been blamed on mounting confusion surrounding the Indian Government’s stance on cryptocurrencies. 

Edited by Perthbum

Drinking rum before 11am does not make you an alcoholic, it makes you pirate..

3 hours ago, Parley said:

It has legitimate uses.

I'm just surprised and a little disappointed. You always seemed like you were against terrorism. Not supporting it. And I'm amazed you are profiting from it. Although you may not be by now.

10 minutes ago, newjez said:

I'm just surprised and a little disappointed. You always seemed like you were against terrorism. Not supporting it. And I'm amazed you are profiting from it. Although you may not be by now.

Bitcoin is not used for any of that sort of stuff.

It is not a crypto suitable for money laundering or anything like that.

You need to use Monero for that dark web sort of stuff.

Bitcoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency and its usage is growing exponentially.

We are still in the early adopter stage.

20 minutes ago, Parley said:

Bitcoin is not used for any of that sort of stuff.

It is not a crypto suitable for money laundering or anything like that.

You need to use Monero for that dark web sort of stuff.

Bitcoin is a legitimate cryptocurrency and its usage is growing exponentially.

We are still in the early adopter stage.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/893151/Bitcoin-price-latest-news-ISIS-terror-cryptocurrency

https://www.coindesk.com/u-s-think-tank-finds-rising-bitcoin-price-linked-terrorist-interest/

Not to mention most ransom hackers use bitcoin.

Anti gay marriage, pro crime and terror.

Funny church you attend.

Edited by newjez

Do you refuse to use cash because drug dealers buy drugs with cash too ?

5 hours ago, Parley said:

The fact they caught her proves my point that it is not really suitable for anonymous criminal use.

She obviously didn't realise there are better options.

Well, as long as your conscience is clear. But aren't you worried your loses aren't divine intervention?

1 hour ago, newjez said:

Well, as long as your conscience is clear. But aren't you worried your loses aren't divine intervention?

As I said it is perfectly legitimate.

Did you know you can get a Visa card linked to your bitcoin ?

https://bitpay.com/card/

Or do you think Visa re in bed with the terrorists ?

You better cut up your visa card in case you get accused of being a hypocrite.

27 minutes ago, Parley said:

As I said it is perfectly legitimate.

Did you know you can get a Visa card linked to your bitcoin ?

For how much longer?  Lloyds Bank has just banned purchases of Bitcoin with credit cards.  Not likely to be the only one.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/02/04/lloyds-bank-bitcoin-crackdown-credit-card-owners-banned-buying/