register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Reckoner8

457 priority processing

Hi Friends,

I have my 457 in queue from Dec 2017, my employer wants me in Australia by February 2018 due to the criticality of the project.

Does anyone have idea on requesting priority processing? What needs to be included to get the priority request approved.

Thanks for reading through, response is much appreciated.

11 hours ago, Reckoner8 said:

Hi Friends,

I have my 457 in queue from Dec 2017, my employer wants me in Australia by February 2018 due to the criticality of the project.

Does anyone have idea on requesting priority processing? What needs to be included to get the priority request approved.

Thanks for reading through, response is much appreciated.

This is something only your employer (or their Agent) can do. They will need to provide evidence of the urgency to their business to prioritise your application, over the thousands of others in the queue.

Raul T Senise

Registered Migration Agent

MARN 0636699

www.ozimmigration.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."

This is something only your employer (or their Agent) can do. They will need to provide evidence of the urgency to their business to prioritise your application, over the thousands of others in the queue.

Yep this

Happened with me and I got my visa within days

It was only when I arrived that I saw the amount of work my employer had to put into the justification