I just remembered you guys are awesome

wheresdbeef

Good Morning lovely Tassie people.

It's been a while since I've logged into Pomsinoz. I think after I became a citizen three years ago I stopped as there was no need for further visa advice. Two weeks ago my brother told me he was looking at moving his family to Tasmania and so I went back to my trusted source of information Pomsinoz. The funny thing is whilst looking through posts for the visa info i was searching for I began to remember what an awesome forum this is about all aspects of the immigrants experience of moving down under. I just wanted to put a big thank you to you all for all the wonderful posts about everything from where to live, what the Tassie economy is like, dealing with home sickness, where to find jobs, the best schools etc. You name it i think it's been discussed here. Though i may not have been a frequent contributor i was a frequent reader.

So thank you all and hopefully I will pay it forward a little with some useful local contributions of my own.

Cheers, Ben

• Like 4