Securing work from the uk

Tony John

Hi

would anyone be able to offer any information as regards to securing Work rights by means of either a sponsored visa, or applying for one as an individual to gain working rights...

i appreciate the visa process has changed, but I’m forever being told by companies and friends in Australia that my skill set is in demand, I have attended, passed and been selected by 2 Australian companies in the past 2 years to come and work on a fifo long roster only for these roles not to go ahead due to visa changes or not getting client approval, this has not put me off and has just made me more determined to find work and eventually relocate 

Can you apply for a skilled visa?  You could then get that in place yourself and would not be reliant on sponsorship and could apply for any jobs.  The problem for recruiters (I guess) is if they have two similar applicants and one needs sponsorship and one doesn't - the person who already has their visa (and work rights) would be the more attractive.