Social Worker in Victoria

richandniki

Hi there. I've recently been offered a social worker role within Victoria, working in Southern Melbourne. I wondered if anyone else had recently taken up one of these sponsored Visa roles and could offer any feedback, tips etc good and bad. Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you ?

Hi there. I've recently been offered a social worker role within Victoria, working in Southern Melbourne. I wondered if anyone else had recently taken up one of these sponsored Visa roles and could offer any feedback, tips etc good and bad. Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you [emoji4]
Hi R&N. Just thought to give you a helpful pointer. If you are on Facebook there is a group on there called 'UK Social Workers Wanting Oz' that you will get pretty much every single one of your questions asked. A really good bunch of people there who are super helpful and quite a lot of them were offered Victoria sponsorship (457) so they will be in a good position to assist. Make sure you state that you are from the UK (assuming that you are) as the group is only open to UK social workers. All the best with everything.
  • Like 1