190 Victoria

CeeJayKav

I never used an agent in the end, I’ve received my 190 invite. I think that is a rip off because the decision to invite is up to the state and at no extra cost. When you submit your EOI on skills select some states will automatically invite you for 190 others like Victoria you have to apply on their website. Victoria EOI is free. I have 65 without the extra 5 for nomination. With 70 you stand a better chance of getting invited for 189

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CeeJayKav said:

I never used an agent in the end, I’ve received my 190 invite. I think that is a rip off because the decision to invite is up to the state and at no extra cost. When you submit your EOI on skills select some states will automatically invite you for 190 others like Victoria you have to apply on their website. Victoria EOI is free. I have 65 without the extra 5 for nomination. With 70 you stand a better chance of getting invited for 189

Thank you very much for your reply. I was worried if i did this myself, things would be more delayed. Neways thanks for the info I will check with my agent to provide the clarification for the additional cost. 

Congrats on getting ur invite. Hoping to get mine too.

Cheers,

Sonia 

On 31/01/2018 at 09:48, Renebo said:

Ah brilliant!!!! We waited exactly 12 weeks to get a response. Good luck 

Congrats!!  We received NSW invite on Mar 2nd so went ahead and got PCC and medicals done.   Received ITA Mar 20th, lodged same day with payment, PCC, 80, 1221 and all the other supporting docs!   Really hoping we get a quick grant!!!  

Dear Sir,

I have 13 years strong experience in the field of Health, Safety & Environment field experience and my age is 43 years old. I need to get job in Victoria, Australia.Kindly guide me to migrate to Australia with Work visa with PR visa. Should I go with any agent ? or Can I get job with direct recruitment sponsors. Kindly guide me. 

One more doubt that what is certificate IV. Because I got certificate with university and other institute like international certificate from United Kingdom.

I have the doubt that the international certificate called Certificate IV?

Kindly reply as soon as earlier possible.

With thanks and regards

Edison. S

Hi Deep, we are not agents and we do not know when you will be getting a response.  If a CO is assigned to you and thinks there is more evidence needed they will ask for it, if not and you have submitted everything needed you might end up getting a direct grant.

Good luck!

• 4 months later...

Hi CeeJayKav, 

I'm in a similar situation to yourself. I'm a mental health nurse with 65 points including state sponsorship. I'm in the process of studying for the PTE and hope to submit the skills assessment at the end of September 2018. After reading your post I'm wondering, do I have to prove I have a job offer to increase my chances of being invited? I don't have any family in Melbourne, only Perth and I'm going alone. Do I have to have my APHRA pin before expressing interest? I'm aware I have 90 days before  presenting in Australia after receiving my pin, so it doesn't  make sense time frame wise if I don't get an invite to apply. 

Thank you. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/08/2018 at 15:34, Rifka said:

Hi CeeJayKav, 

I'm in a similar situation to yourself. I'm a mental health nurse with 65 points including state sponsorship. I'm in the process of studying for the PTE and hope to submit the skills assessment at the end of September 2018. After reading your post I'm wondering, do I have to prove I have a job offer to increase my chances of being invited? I don't have any family in Melbourne, only Perth and I'm going alone. Do I have to have my APHRA pin before expressing interest? I'm aware I have 90 days before  presenting in Australia after receiving my pin, so it doesn't  make sense time frame wise if I don't get an invite to apply. 

Thank you. 

Hi Rifka

Sorry for the late response ive been away for a few weeks. Im not sure if having a job will increase your chances unfortunately. When you go though the skills assessment im sure you can see if having APHRA will increase your points again not certain. I had both the APHRA and skills assessment before i submitted my expression of interest.  

Goodluck

• 1 month later...
Hi Rifka

Sorry for the late response ive been away for a few weeks. Im not sure if having a job will increase your chances unfortunately. When you go though the skills assessment im sure you can see if having APHRA will increase your points again not certain. I had both the APHRA and skills assessment before i submitted my expression of interest.  

Goodluck

Hey ceejaykav, as you have submitted the additional information asked by home affairs, did u get any response from them?

On 30/10/2018 at 14:41, dodagatta said:

Hey ceejaykav, as you have submitted the additional information asked by home affairs, did u get any response from them?

Hey

Yes i have submitted the additional information have not heard anything yet. Wonder if they are just working with the 6 to 8 months waiting time on the website.