136 info!!!!!

rache76

We have had our TRA back and it was successful!!

We have started the subclass 136 application and are unsure whether we need to include all documents that were sent to TRA or just the positive outcome letter.

I have read the checklist, but i am still confuzzled :? :? :? :?

Any help would be fantastic

Rache

Guest neil smith

Hi there,

Congratulations, we have just sent our TRA off,

I suppose this is were the real hard work starts hey??

Good luck

Neil

We have had our TRA back and it was successful!!

We have started the subclass 136 application and are unsure whether we need to include all documents that were sent to TRA or just the positive outcome letter.

I have read the checklist, but i am still confuzzled :? :? :? :?

Any help would be fantastic

Rache

We used an agent who asked for 2 copies of everything, 1 for the TRA and1 for the DIMA application, so I guess you send it all. Good luck

Lol x

Hi

We got positively assessed by the TRA and went the 136 route and we included copies of everything the TRA received, best to be safe than sorry

Jackie

Guest The.Colebecks

Congratulations on your TRA.

We sent two copies of everything to our agent, one for the TRA and one for the visa application. The following information was sent to us by our agent and this may also help .....

Proof of your recent work experience, or of recent Australian qualifications (eg certified copies of recent reviews of your work, a statement from your employer as to your duties, references or testimonials from clients you have worked for, etc.) References should confirm the dates of employment, job title and 5 or more main duties. They should be on letter-headed paper signed by someone with authority to sign for the company eg. manager or personnel officer. The contact details for the person signing should also be given. If possible copies of recent payslips covering the past 3 months should be provided. Most skilled applications require references covering 12 of the 18 months prior to the visa application being lodged and some require references covering 2 out of 3 years and even 3 of the previous 4 years.

Karen

Archived