what visa ? same sex marriage and over 45 ( for work permit)

darkrev

Hi, I'm looking for a starting place. I'm over 45 ( all the employment visa stuff seems to be about below 45) and wish to marry my partner who is Australian in a same sex partnership, either in UK...me or Australia ... them..... I would like to move to Australia as they have health conditions that would not cope with the cold in the UK. I'm really confused as to what I should be working towards as far as criteria and length of tine and sponsorship and which visa and time periods in and out of the country. I would be moving with them to WA. Please can someone help ? Oh and I have a degree but my written English is poor as i'm dyslexic ... is there any consideration for this in the English test. Many thanks 

Edited by darkrev

I’d look at the PMV or partner visa. If you cannot prove de facto then a partner visa is probably a waste of time at this point. A prospective marriage visa may well suit your situation better.