23 april grant

took 3+ months 

thank you 🙏 all

al the best for everyone.

Hi Indrasena, congratulations.

was it as an onshore or ofshore.

11 hours ago, Shivam said:

Guys,

While filing for the visa of my wife, what should I select in sponsored by option? Yes or no

I was nominated by state.

Can anyone help with onshore or offshore confusion?

Doesnt matter just say u sponsoring her

and onshore visa is if she comes on tourist or any other visa and you apply for 489 subsequent entrant while she is in australia she gets a bridging visa but if u applied her subsequent visa and she come on other visa to australia she cant stay after her visa expires so its better apply when she has an existing visa and she is here in australia

On 01/05/2019 at 22:14, James1008 said:

Doesnt matter just say u sponsoring her

and onshore visa is if she comes on tourist or any other visa and you apply for 489 subsequent entrant while she is in australia she gets a bridging visa but if u applied her subsequent visa and she come on other visa to australia she cant stay after her visa expires so its better apply when she has an existing visa and she is here in australia

Hi James,

Thanks a lot bro for your response. Yes, she is visiting me and is currently on 600 visitor visa. What I understand from your response is, I do not have to look for onshore and offshore option on visa form as there is no option on the form to chose. She will automatically get her bridging visa !!

4 minutes ago, Shivam said:

Hi James,

Thanks a lot bro for your response. Yes, she is visiting me and is currently on 600 visitor visa. What I understand from your response is, I do not have to look for onshore and offshore option on visa form as there is no option on the form to chose. She will automatically get her bridging visa !!

Yes when you fill the form they will ask if onshore or offshore  thanks

2 minutes ago, James1008 said:

Yes when you fill the form they will ask if onshore or offshore  thanks

this is the problem I am facing because I could not find anything like that. There was no option for onshore and offshore on the form, when will they ask out this?

Edited by Shivam

11 minutes ago, Shivam said:

this is the problem I am facing because I could not find anything like that. There was no option for onshore and offshore on the form, when will they ask out this?

When you lodge online in immiaccount they will ask there thanks

3 minutes ago, James1008 said:

When you lodge online in immiaccount they will ask there thanks

Brother, I filled the whole form, but there was no such option to choose from. Did you guys get the option in the form you filled on IMMI website? If yes is there a chance, it is a problem with my account. Because I filled the whole form and did not come across any area to provide such information.

If you got that option in your form, can you please attach a screenshot of that.

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Shivam said:

Brother, I filled the whole form, but there was no such option to choose from. Did you guys get the option in the form you filled on IMMI website? If yes is there a chance, it is a problem with my account. Because I filled the whole form and did not come across any area to provide such information.

If you got that option in your form, can you please attach a screenshot of that.

Thanks 

Mine is offshore and i applied through agent 

On 30/03/2019 at 08:29, P.P said:

hi all,

just to update you about my case.., 

i have applied for 489 subsequent visa for my partner who is ofshore on 26 Jan 2019 after three weeks later, CO asked for PCC, medical check up and more evidence for relatioship. uploaded all on 15 March 2019. so waiting.. 

do you guys reckon it takes about 7-8 months to be finalised? any cases you knew of  granted visa in shorter period?

Thanks 

P.P

Hey mate did u get the grant

6 hours ago, James1008 said:

Hey mate did u get the grant

Not Yet Bro. After requested document, then i uploded everything, so waiting 

Someone here asked me earlier who is my CO. My CO name  is SA (first two letters of his last name) for those who wants to know. 

Thanks 

Edited by P.P

Hello Everyone, I am new here. I have applied 489 subsequent entrant visa for my husband on 13/06/2018 offshore, It’s been almost 11 months so far, and we haven’t heard anything yet. We emailed and called many times to immigration, but they can’t provide any information other than your visa is still in progress. We are desperately waiting for this long and couldn’t even get an answer. My 489 visa will be expire soon and I haven’t applied 887 yet because my husband is still waiting for his 489 subsequent visa. I would like to know is it possible to apply a tourist visa for my husband at this moment? The lawyer told us it’s only 50/50 chance my husband will get the tourist visa ? Is it true? Or we just keep waiting? Anyone here have similar situation? Or anyone got tourist visa while waiting for 489?

i will be appreciated if anyone can provide some information in regards to our case.

thank you

11 hours ago, Ms Waiting said:

Hello Everyone, I am new here. I have applied 489 subsequent entrant visa for my husband on 13/06/2018 offshore, It’s been almost 11 months so far, and we haven’t heard anything yet. We emailed and called many times to immigration, but they can’t provide any information other than your visa is still in progress. We are desperately waiting for this long and couldn’t even get an answer. My 489 visa will be expire soon and I haven’t applied 887 yet because my husband is still waiting for his 489 subsequent visa. I would like to know is it possible to apply a tourist visa for my husband at this moment? The lawyer told us it’s only 50/50 chance my husband will get the tourist visa ? Is it true? Or we just keep waiting? Anyone here have similar situation? Or anyone got tourist visa while waiting for 489?

i will be appreciated if anyone can provide some information in regards to our case.

thank you

Wereyou contacted any time for more information or what does ur status say in immiaccount

Edited by James1008

9 hours ago, James1008 said:

Wereyou contacted any time for more information or what does ur status say in immiaccount

Yes, we got contacted for more evidence in July one month after we submitted our visa application. Every time we called immigration, they just told us our visa is still processing, nothing more than this.

its devastating waiting like this.

anyone applied tourist visa while waiting for 489 subsequent entrant visa?

6 minutes ago, Ms Waiting said:

Yes, we got contacted for more evidence in July one month after we submitted our visa application. Every time we called immigration, they just told us our visa is still processing, nothing more than this.

its devastating waiting like this.

anyone applied tourist visa while waiting for 489 subsequent entrant visa?

Which country did u apply from