Timeline for 489 Skilled Subsequent Entrant

Sreeja

15 hours ago, Avneet said:

Hi Everyone, 

with Waheguru ji(God’s) Grace, my wife got visa today. 

Timeline:

Visa applied: Mid March

submitted all the docs at once. No CO contact direct grant.

hope everyone waiting gets their grant soon. 

Thanks

Congratulations bud 💐

21 minutes ago, Vick said:

Hi everyone 

my agent didn’t update some documents like wedding pics, call history and affidavit. My question is can I update those documents through immi account. Thanks 

yup I did that too. My agent was flying somewhere so I uploaded few of my docs my self.

Tip for you: dont upload all the pics and docs, keep ome spare ones in case CO ask for further docs.  

6 hours ago, Vick said:

Hi everyone 

my agent didn’t update some documents like wedding pics, call history and affidavit. My question is can I update those documents through immi account. Thanks 

@Vick  Hey mate,  When did u apply for the visa?  What is the status showing for you in the immi account ? 

I could find the below from the IMMI website

The status shows next to your application in 'My applications summary'.

• Incomplete means you have started but not completed an application.
  • Ready to submit means you have completed an application and can submit.
  • Submitted means you have submitted an application.
  • Received means we have received an application from you and can assess it within the current processing times.
  • Initial assessment means we are assessing your application.
  • Further assessment means we are assessing the information we requested from you.
  • Finalised means we have made a decision. We will notify you by email or post.

Note: The application status for My Health Declarations and Partner sponsorship forms will always display a status of submitted and will not change to a status of received.

Hello Everyone, 

With God's Grace Alhamdullilah  got the golden email this morning at 11:30 am.

I have been an active member of this forum and can't thank enough for the people who are so helping in this forum. 

Timeline:

Visa applied: 28th Aug 2019  

Updated date : 29th Aug 2019

Direct Grant: 1st Oct 2019 -   No CO contact -   My wife did medical the 2nd day after I applied for her visa

Latest Updated date :  1st Oct 2019    Remember updated date is the date when CO touches your file.

Submitted all the docs 56 attachments slowly during the period of 4 weeks as I had to make word files for photos and then convert them to Pdf.  I had uploaded all the docs by  26th Sept 2019 .

If you have uploaded all the docs within 30 days its ok-  NOTE that in my observation I have seen CO's  touching the file immediately after 30 days after you have applied let it be any visa.

IMPORTANT to REMEMBER:- If you have done medical and uploaded all the required docs at the start of the application, then you can slowly upload other doccs  within 4 weeks which I did. 

Also I should mention special thanks to @Pradip jung @Avneet @P.P @Zeee Also special Thanks to @Shivam He was really very very helpful and replied to my messages.

Best of luck to everyone who are still waiting for the Grant

Hope everyone waiting gets their grant soon. 

Let me know if anyone has any questions. Happy to help as I had done a lot of research before I appplied for 489 visa.  My relationship declaration was 3 pages long and same was my wife's declaration.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akie said:

Hello Everyone, 

I have been an active member of this forum and can't thank enough for the people who are so helping in this forum. 

Timeline:

Direct Grant: 1st Oct 2019 -   No CO contact -   My wife did medical the 2nd day after I applied for her visa

Latest Updated date :  1st Oct 2019    Remember updated date is the date when CO touches your file.

Submitted all the docs 56 attachments slowly during the period of 4 weeks as I had to make word files for photos and then convert them to Pdf.  I had uploaded all the docs by  26th Sept 2019 .

If you have uploaded all the docs within 30 days its ok-  NOTE that in my observation I have seen CO's  touching the file immediately after 30 days after you have applied let it be any visa.

IMPORTANT to REMEMBER:- If you have done medical and uploaded all the required docs at the start of the application, then you can slowly upload other doccs  within 4 weeks which I did. 

Also I should mention special thanks to @Pradip jung @Avneet @P.P @Zeee Also special Thanks to @Shivam He was really very very helpful and replied to my messages.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. Happy to help as I had done a lot of research before I appplied for 489 visa.  My relationship declaration was 3 pages long and same was my wife's declaration.

Big Congratulations 💐💐

This thread is for 489 subsequent visa only !! So yes it was 489 subsequent entry visa for my wife as I already hold 489 
Wow...Guess the processing was super quick considering your timeline. Indeed there is no standard processing time for the subsequent entry as stipulated on DHA website.

But just a quick one, Did your Immi Account show an estimated processing time ?

1 minute ago, akie said:

No it was offshore. I dont think that matters if offshore or onshore.  If you have proper documentation,  thats what matters in the end.  

Thanks for your response Akie, our application is offshore and we have submitted on time all the information and documents that you and others have mentioned earlier. And it is more than 17 months now and we are still waiting for the visa!

Hello Everyone, 

Timeline:

Also I should mention special thanks to [mention=274071]Pradip jung[/mention] [mention=275246]Avneet[/mention] [mention=275570]P.P[/mention] [mention=275619]Zeee[/mention] Also special Thanks to [mention=272186]Shivam[/mention] He was really very very helpful and replied to my messages.

Lastly Akie, which CO granted gave you the grant ( should be somewhere in the visa )

Thanks for your response Akie, our application is offshore and we have submitted on time all the information and documents that you and others have mentioned earlier. And it is more than 17 months now and we are still waiting for the visa!

Oh mine !!! 17 months ?? For a subsequent entry ??? Have you made a complaint ? And who was your CO ?

2 minutes ago, Bretheren said:
5 minutes ago, Jit said:

Oh mine !!! 17 months ?? For a subsequent entry ??? Have you made a complaint ? And who was your CO ?

Just a general reminder - have some respect for privacy and don't name COs on the forum 🙂 They are just people doing a job. 

3 minutes ago, Bretheren said:

Wow...Guess the processing was super quick considering your timeline. Indeed there is no standard processing time for the subsequent entry as stipulated on DHA website.

But just a quick one, Did your Immi Account show an estimated processing time ?

@Bretheren  There is no processing time which shows in immi account. It just shows either received or further assesment or initial assessment (check my above post)  

My status went directly from Received to finalised.  In my research and experience it completely depends upon your documentation and especially relationship proofs. Make sure you upload whatever you have for the relationship proof

On 24/09/2019 at 21:59, akie said:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vick said:

Congrats akie. My wife file is also open today. Co asked for  more evidence of relationship. File lodged 18 September 

Yes you should always have solid proofs of relationship. To be honest I had uploaded 33 docs for relationship proof and 11 docs  for family unit-  Those docs are very important.  I didnt get CO a chance to ask for anything more.  Try to upload all the relationship proofs you have and u will get it within 20 days

8 minutes ago, akie said:

Yes you should always have solid proofs of relationship. To be honest I had uploaded 33 docs for relationship proof and 11 docs  for family unit-  Those docs are very important.  I didnt get CO a chance to ask for anything more.  Try to upload all the relationship proofs you have and u will get it within 20 days

Yeah sure thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2019 at 09:02, akie said:

Goodday, im preparing documents to submit for 489 NT visa, may you please help me with the type of documents you put for relation proof and family unit.. my hisband is main applicant and we have two kids and would like to take my mum along as dependant...what documents can i put to show she is dependant on us ..