..and much much more!

Sreeja

Timeline for 489 Skilled Subsequent Entrant

On 16/07/2019 at 05:27, santo antony said:

congrats Chirag

congrats Chirag.... please give contact no of agent at India

Hi all,

Any grants lately?

Out of context, just curious to you, Whats the status it shows online, after you submit all the documents?

Mine shows “Further Assessment”, is this the same for everyone? 

Thanks. 

On 10/04/2019 at 17:16, Adds said:

I applied in November 1st week 2018 for my wife. We had straight refusal on 5th Dec. The reason were... no joint bank statement, no proof of financial support or liability and shared assets etc. No support from friends. CO was Kimberly! Nasty bitch! Giving us so much pain in our life I can't explain.

I had uploaded marriage certificates, pics of wedding and reception and pics from honeymoon. Also had uploaded some screenshots of our whatsapp conversation. We still had refusal. We had no financial documents as we were newly married and our marriage was semi-arranged type. 

I have applied for the same visa for my wife again mid Jan 2019. We had CO, Sophorn, contact on 14th Feb, requesting for Birth Certificate and Evidence of Relationship again. We had submitted so many proof of relationship this time from social media, from wedding, all whatsapp conversation, gifts, financial support (money transfer), 888 form from 3 friends and the list goes on. Also he said, IELTS was expired although it was only 18 months old. Its stated IELTS should not be more than 12 months old. 

Anyway, we submitted again what he asked for, but we have no answer so far. We been away 6 months now. Honestly it's a joke. I have lost so much money, faith, time and patience. 

To summarise the rant, I just want all people out there to submit all proofs of relationships as much as you can. Take no chances! We have suffered and we are still suffering. 

Thanks

Hi Adds, I was following your visa application progress in the forum. I have also got a refusal on the similar grounds as your wife was. 

I got married on 13 Jan 2019 

Applied for 489 SP on 15 Feb 2019 (already submitted marriage certificate)

CO contacted  on 27 Feb 2019 for further documents for Health Assessment  & Relationship proof

Doc submitted on 1 Mar 2019 (marriage and engagement photos & Skype chat)

Visitor visa applied on 8 Mar 2019

Visitor visa granted on 5 April 2019 ( for 6 months)

Came to Australia on 7 April 2019 (staying with my husband in SA)

Refusal of 489 SP on 30 July 2019 (on the basis of not enough proof of financial and social aspects relationship)

Visitor visa valid till 6 Oct 2019.

Want to know how to go forward now or how to reapply as I am in Australia so should I apply as a onshore applicant? 

On 31/07/2019 at 21:35, Mhk said:

Hi Adds, I was following your visa application progress in the forum. I have also got a refusal on the similar grounds as your wife was. 

I got married on 13 Jan 2019 

Applied for 489 SP on 15 Feb 2019 (already submitted marriage certificate)

CO contacted  on 27 Feb 2019 for further documents for Health Assessment  & Relationship proof

Doc submitted on 1 Mar 2019 (marriage and engagement photos & Skype chat)

Visitor visa applied on 8 Mar 2019

Visitor visa granted on 5 April 2019 ( for 6 months)

Came to Australia on 7 April 2019 (staying with my husband in SA)

Refusal of 489 SP on 30 July 2019 (on the basis of not enough proof of financial and social aspects relationship)

Visitor visa valid till 6 Oct 2019.

Want to know how to go forward now or how to reapply as I am in Australia so should I apply as a onshore applicant? 

hey body, im sorry for your case.

did you add more supporting evidence when your wife join you here in Australia?

may i know what supporting documents in details did you you submit for relationship evidence?

On 09/07/2019 at 18:18, chiragg said:

I have applied on 20th feb (5 months)  and still no reply. It was through Agent so I am not sure that wr have been contacted by CO or not.

Hey bro just a quick question, what was the status on your visa file from beginning till end? Did you keep a track by looking into your file online or not? 

Hi everyone ,

can anyone please suggest me if I should apply for a visitor visa after applying 489 subsequent? Its been almost 5 months of wait. Any suggestions please?? Its an offshore application for 489 subsequent. 

Thanks

I am silent reader of this forum.

489 subsequent entrant was granted for my family.

For you still waiting for grant here is my timeline

Application lodge on 6 Dec 2018

Co contact for additional documents 5 Feb 2019

Visa granted on 13 Aug 2019

Just want to let u know that my wife received 489 subsequent visa today

visa applied: 18/10/2019

case officer contacted for further evidence for relationship documents: 17/04/2019

visa granted : 15/08/2019

Hi, guys. 

I have a plan to register my marriage relationship status with my girl friend next year February, and we are going to marry by the end of June.

I have read everyone's post and still not sure if she has to apply for tourist visa first and apply for 489 as onshore or she has to apply for 489 first as offshore and apply for tourist visa later unless it is granted within 4-5 months.

It seems to be many of you guys here let your partner comes to Australia as tourist visa first and apply for the 489 visa later. 

When you apply for the tourist visa in your native country, what purpose of visiting did you guys write? 

As my wife wants to work ASAP, so I would like to apply only 2 months tourist visa at first to make her bridging visa is in effect ASAP. \

Does anyone of you guys have been through same scenario of mine?