Timeline for 489 Skilled Subsequent Entrant

Sreeja

On 02/04/2019 at 23:19, Mhk said:

Hi everyone,

I recently got married and my spouse holds 489 visa for SA. After marriage I applied for 489 subsequent entry visa and after that a visitor visa to go and stay with him. 

We got married on 13 Jan 2019 and applied for my 489 se on 15 Feb, the CO contacted us on 27 Feb and we submitted the asked documents on 1 March. 

On 8 Mar our agent applied for my visitor visa (600) using the same immi account. 

Since then there has been no response from the department. 

Can anyone guide me about the average processing time of visitor visa in such a case.

Thanks in advance,

Mhk, India.

@Mhk Hi. May I ask what additional docs did CO asked for ? what docs you had uploaded before the CO contact? Can you please provide me a list .  and what  additional docs u uploaded after CO contact ?  IF you uploaded any STS declaration would you mind sharing that sample for me

On 23/04/2019 at 17:00, indrasena said:

Hi guys

got my wife’s visa today

timeline:

17jan applied

14 feb more documents requested

28feb submitted required documents 

23 april grant

took 3+ months 

thank you 🙏 all

al the best for everyone.

@indrasena Hi, I am alos applying for 489 subsequent entry visa for my wife.  May i please know which all docs you uploaded. Did u upload any stat declaration as well ?

On 10/04/2019 at 17:46, Adds said:

no joint bank statement,

hello Guys!! 

Does anyone have a format of  STAT Declaration of Wifes parents and husbands parents ?  I heard from someone  that we have to provide that Stat Declaration also.  What do we need to put in that declaration. I am applying for 489 for my wife

9 hours ago, akie said:

@P.P Hey mate. Do you mind shairng what docs u had uploaded initially before the CO contact and  what docs you provided after the CO contact. What more docs you provided about more evidence for relatioship ? 

Hey mate, please send me your email. let me send you a format. On internet if you search, you can find the format. 

Also, you dont need to reply everybody with the same question. all can see your question, unless you want to send everybody a private message. 🙂

• Like 1

On 23/04/2019 at 16:30, indrasena said:

Hi guys

got my wife’s visa today

timeline:

17jan applied

14 feb more documents requested

28feb submitted required documents 

23 april grant

took 3+ months 

thank you 🙏 all

al the best for everyone.

Hey, congratulations 😀

As you have applied offshore can you pls tell me that what is the ( enter before date ) like before which date your wife has to enter in australia ?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Its been two months I’ve applied for 489 subsequent for my wife(offshore) but haven’t been contacted by CO, anyone with same conditions? Is this a good thing or a thing to worry?

Any applied recently?

Thanks

8 hours ago, Avneet said:

Hi everyone,

Its been two months I’ve applied for 489 subsequent for my wife(offshore) but haven’t been contacted by CO, anyone with same conditions? Is this a good thing or a thing to worry?

Any applied recently?

Thanks

Hi, I have same condition.

I have applied my wife's visa on 20 feb through Agent from india and have not heard anything from CO so I think may be its good that we have supplied all required documents and just need to wait for reply.

On 22/05/2019 at 19:17, P.P said:

Hey mate, please send me your email. let me send you a format. On internet if you search, you can find the format. 

Also, you dont need to reply everybody with the same question. all can see your question, unless you want to send everybody a private message. 🙂

@P.P Hey mate I have send u personal message

Hi Guys,

Thanks to almighty.

My wife got her visa today. It was very quick. I will advise you all, it is better to apply as an onshore applicant and upload all the documents at once. I did the same way.

Visa Lodged on 10 May

Medical  on 21 May

Visa Grant 28 May

Good Luck to all of you.

51 minutes ago, Shivam said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks to almighty.

My wife got her visa today. It was very quick. I will advise you all, it is better to apply as an onshore applicant and upload all the documents at once. I did the same way.

Visa Lodged on 10 May

Medical  on 21 May

Visa Grant 28 May

Good Luck to all of you.

@Shivam Congrats on the visa grant.  May i know what docs you uploaded and what docs ypu uploaded for relationship proof. I am also applying for my wife for 489 and I want to get her grant as quickly as possible.  

Was she on a tourist visa here in australia  and then you lodged her 489 while she was here ?

Just now, akie said:

@Shivam Congrats on the visa grant.  May i know what docs you uploaded and what docs ypu uploaded for relationship proof. I am also applying for my wife for 489 and I want to get her grant as quickly as possible.  

Was she on a tourist visa here in australia  and then you lodged her 489 while she was here ?

Thanks, mate.

Yes, she was on a tourist visa. I applied for her visa as an onshore applicant. 

for relationship documents, I uploaded a marriage certificate, an affidavit from parents and inlaws, call records, statutory declaration from my colleague and from my side as well, joint bank account summary and photographs of marriage and vacation with hotel booking proof.

On 16/04/2019 at 19:58, P.P said:

This is the only doc requested and th

Hi Guys,  Does anyone know if we fill the Commonwelath of australia declaration , Can that be certified / Attested  by an overseas lawyer if that person is writing the declaration in overseas? 

18 hours ago, akie said:

Hi Guys,  Does anyone know if we fill the Commonwelath of australia declaration , Can that be certified / Attested  by an overseas lawyer if that person is writing the declaration in overseas? 

To answwer your question, Commonwelath of Australia declaration cant be certidfied by overseas lawer. 

if you dont have a access to a person overseas (Australian embassy or someone that related to commonwelth of Australia). You can still do the declaration signed under your own country law. Again your declaration is not under commonwelth of Australia, but it would be sufficient to do the job for this purpose. As declaration is not a must document to provide for this visa, this would be enough.

i hope you can understant what i said above 

Edited by P.P

Hello guys,  Does anyone know what is the timeline these days for getting 489 subsequent visa if an applicant is offshore?  any idea ?  All the relationship proof docs have been submitted and all other docs.  Is its wise to get my wife on visitor visa and then apply for her 489 ? ANy inputs 

On 03/06/2019 at 14:56, ErKamboj said:

Hi there

we have applied 489 Subsequent Visa for my wife on 30th May'19 and today on 3rd June'19 we got request for medical.

Is it a good sign that they are processing application fast ? 

@ErKamboj Hey mate. Was your wife offshore or in australia onshore when u applied?  Just wanted to get an idea about the timeline and the times it takes for 489 who are offshore. 

What all docs did you submit ? 

6 hours ago, akie said:

Hello guys,  Does anyone know what is the timeline these days for getting 489 subsequent visa if an applicant is offshore?  any idea ?  All the relationship proof docs have been submitted and all other docs.  Is its wise to get my wife on visitor visa and then apply for her 489 ? ANy inputs 

Hello Akie, 

there is no specific timeline from immigration. The timeline varies from case to case, some people get grants within 1-3 months, some people get grants within 5-7 months, some people get grants within 9-12 months. On my case, it’s been almost 12 months, we are still waiting for the grant. The processing time depends on your immigration background and all documents you submit. Cheers 

13 hours ago, akie said:

@ErKamboj Hey mate. Was your wife offshore or in australia onshore when u applied?  Just wanted to get an idea about the timeline and the times it takes for 489 who are offshore. 

What all docs did you submit ? 

She is offshore. IMMI Account shows 7-8 months. Docs: Marriage certificate, Wedding Photos, Phone Calls & WhatsApp Chat history, Joint Bank Account, Statement of relationship, PCC, Form 80, Edu. Docs etc. 

• 2 weeks later...

hi  i'm closely reading chats for Application 489 subsequent entrant visa from off shore INDIA and came out with following results

1] 489 visa have a slandered format only visa fees category determine the  subsequent entrant visa.

2} One must have following documents copy loaded in computer

a Valid .Passport and old passport {if any}

b.Marriage Certificates

c Photo of Marriage

d Both parents Affidavit for conforming marriage

e Joint Bank account

f joint journey tickets n hotel stay

g Joint wattsup chat shots

h screen shot of Facebook status

i Birth Certificate

j all education certificate 

k ILETS SCORE

L Present Address Proof

m Employment and salaries pay slips

n POD at your current address by courier

m Tex Assessments n PAN no.

o Aadhar card Copy

p Bank Passbook of applicant

q Rent agreement ant rent receipt

r Health Checkup Xray HIV test Blood Group CBC Lipid Profile LFT  KFT

s PCC through Passport Seva Kendra near by your location

t 10 years of Travel History outside country

u 10 years of employments history

v 10 years of residential history

w Personal Details of Parents Siblings Spouse ; Date and Place of Birth  Citizenship and Status

thanks 

10 minutes ago, Chakresh Jain said:

hi  i'm closely reading chats for Application 489 subsequent entrant visa from off shore INDIA and came out with following results

1] 489 visa have a slandered format only visa fees category determine the  subsequent entrant visa.

2} One must have following documents copy loaded in computer

a Valid .Passport and old passport {if any}

b.Marriage Certificates

c Photo of Marriage

d Both parents Affidavit for conforming marriage

e Joint Bank account

f joint journey tickets n hotel stay

g Joint wattsup chat shots

h screen shot of Facebook status

i Birth Certificate

j all education certificate 

k ILETS SCORE

L Present Address Proof

m Employment and salaries pay slips

n POD at your current address by courier

m Tex Assessments n PAN no.

o Aadhar card Copy

p Bank Passbook of applicant

q Rent agreement ant rent receipt

r Health Checkup Xray HIV test Blood Group CBC Lipid Profile LFT  KFT

s PCC through Passport Seva Kendra near by your location

t 10 years of Travel History outside country

u 10 years of employments history

v 10 years of residential history

w Personal Details of Parents Siblings Spouse ; Date and Place of Birth  Citizenship and Status

thanks 

I think your listed information is not accurate and in very inapprptate way of lisiting them . Also, it could mislead and confiuse others who looking for more info. 

Please take it slowly to read past chats here. 

Edited by P.P

Hi everyone. I have done my study in a regional are for 2 years as a full time student and working as a retail manager for more than a year. It’s now 7 years I am in the regional area. Also I have got the skill assessment as a retail manager. So am I eligible to apply for 489 visa or 190 visa?