register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

coolmotu

Mistake on form

Hi 

me and wife both are PR. We applied for evidence of citizenship of my son. But I did a mistake in the form. I misread the form and filled given name as family name and family name as given name. I called immi they told me to fill form 1023 for correction. Now in form 1023 there is no place where I can sign as responsible parent. Second on the first page of form they are asking to fill details of applicant. What shall I fill in the form?? If I fill my sons details then he can not sign as he is just 9 weeks old. 

Nomination: 12-02-2016 Visa: 25-02-2016

HR Country 457 to 186 TRT Waiting Waiting :confused:

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

@coolmotu

You have posted the same question on lots of threads. Please don’t keep doing this.

I’ve given your question a single thread of it’s own now.

Question 13, asks what details are incorrect. State you put your child's details wrong.

you still have to input dob passport details etc ... then you sign on behalf of the child as it is under 18.