Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


Mistake on form

    Recommended Posts


    me and wife both are PR. We applied for evidence of citizenship of my son. But I did a mistake in the form. I misread the form and filled given name as family name and family name as given name. I called immi they told me to fill form 1023 for correction. Now in form 1023 there is no place where I can sign as responsible parent. Second on the first page of form they are asking to fill details of applicant. What shall I fill in the form?? If I fill my sons details then he can not sign as he is just 9 weeks old. 

    Nomination: 12-02-2016 Visa: 25-02-2016

    HR Country 457 to 186 TRT Waiting Waiting :confused:

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites



    You have posted the same question on lots of threads. Please don’t keep doing this.

    I’ve given your question a single thread of it’s own now.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Question 13, asks what details are incorrect. State you put your child's details wrong.

    you still have to input dob passport details etc ... then you sign on behalf of the child as it is under 18. 

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    • Similar Content

      • By Alan Radford
        Can anyone give me any advice. I have a child that lives in Australia who is 10yrs old now. I lost a leave to remove case from the UK and he has been over there for 5 years. I have been visiting him twice a year since the move was granted. Is there any type of visa I could apply for to live there as it’s not getting any easier for my son.