Property Viewing Person

Deborah2016

Hi Guys

I was just wondering if there were any property viewers out there, who can help view a property virtually before moving interstate, how much would this service be and how much detail is provided, i.e.room sizes, area, busy roads, schools, do the photos give a true representation of the property.

TIA

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi, there is a company who offer services like this but their fee was phenomenal around $300 per property. Which area are you looking at moving to. I may be able to help with a few contacts here and there but then Australia is quite large so it could well be one area I can’t help with.

• 2 months later...
Guest The Pom Queen
12 hours ago, Freddo 21 said:

Hi The Pom Queen

I have been doing some research into this and have come up with my own business idea. I would like to message you directly regarding this but unfortunately the poms in oz website won't allow me too. Can a business be advertised on Poms in Oz?

I will message you.

• 2 months later...
On 13/01/2018 at 09:37, The Pom Queen said:

Hi, there is a company who offer services like this but their fee was phenomenal around $300 per property. Which area are you looking at moving to. I may be able to help with a few contacts here and there but then Australia is quite large so it could well be one area I can’t help with.

Hello Pom Queen. I urgently need a property inspected. Can you please give me details of this company?

Just now, Freddo 21 said:

Hi Tina

I can help. I have tried to pm you my details unfortunately, it's not working.

The Pom Queen can you help out with this? 

You need to read the forum rules.